Ballot for season holders

jfergie91

From this on the ticket section,

Season ticket holders who have purchased a full price season ticket will be balloted for a ticket for the above fixture. An email communication will be sent to successful applicants on Thursday 31 March with a sales deadline of Wednesday 6 April.

Season ticket holders who are successful in the ballot can purchase tickets via the Rangers Ticket Centre, Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 option 1 or via the website at rangers.co.uk.

Not sure how I feel about that. On CCCS anyway but I suppose it works for those who couldnt get to the ticket office on the day of sale. What constitutes a deserving ticket? A ST holder for 20years? 4 years? A year but been to every away game as well? 

Suppose am trying to answer my own question

What will happen if the folk on the ballot don't take the tickets they're given? Is there anyway half season ticket holders will get a chance? Know a lot of bears who bought season tickets at Christmas.

19 minutes ago, B1872 said:

What will happen if the folk on the ballot don't take the tickets they're given? Is there anyway half season ticket holders will get a chance? Know a lot of bears who bought season tickets at Christmas.

I'd imagine that they would be offered to full season ticket holders who didn't get one in the initial ballot first.