**Assaults on our players - evidence thread**

graeme_4

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not want this to have ever happened but it's so **** that it happened so far into their side that all of the people on our side on the west were just too far away to get any footage or pictures of this disgusting act and its sick that so many news outlets are saying "...Rangers claim their players were assualted.."

It has never been any different as a Rangers fan, the rules that apply so heavily to us are softened if not completely removed when it comes to other clubs.

Last year the motherwell pitch invasion was completely sweeped away and no punishment but the Moshni thing went on and on in the press. The SFA said they didnt want a repeat but they made no attempt to stop the pitch invasion and I am sorry they did not react quickly enough and alot of people including the players could have been serious hurt.

I expected Rangers would get the blame yesterday but when I heard about the player assualts I thought some decency may slip through but the media and tv has sweeped this so far down the headlines, it's heartbreaking..

The club can't let this go, any other club in the world this would going around in a loop or had it been the Hibs players that were assualted, and for Nicola Sturgeon to just tweet congrats to Hibs and no mention of the pitch invasion or assaults, it really does make you wonder is there is any decency left and why do we bother?

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Imagine the odds of a poster on here actually working with a Hibs casual. 

And imagine the odds of another poster called Eddie Bagan coming out with the same shite patter only a few years ago on here. 

Admin !!!!

Sterling work there Sir. (tu)

6 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

I do not want this to have ever happened but it's so **** that it happened so far into their side that all of the people on our side on the west were just too far away to get any footage or pictures of this disgusting act and its sick that so many news outlets are saying "...Rangers claim their players were assualted.."

It has never been any different as a Rangers fan, the rules that apply so heavily to us are softened if not completely removed when it comes to other clubs.

I expected Rangers would get the blame yesterday but when I heard about the player assualts I thought some decency may slip through but the media and tv has sweeped this so far down the headlines, it's heartbreaking..

As the players got physically attacked, I would hope Warburton would not mince his words when he comes out and speaks about yesterday.

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

As the players got physically attacked, I would hope Warburton would not mince his words when he comes out and speaks about yesterday.

I would hope so Rangers have taken sooo much but this is insanity I really hope the club don't lie down Hibs must be given some sanction for this or does it get to the point of us refusing to play or marches again. The amount of videos of the thousands of hibs fans on the pitch are everywhere yet so many reports are using the words 'several' and 'hundreds' of hibs fans and making it out as if it was some big battle had all the Rangers fan gone over the barrier that would have been tragic, I keep thinking what if the fans who attacked the players had got knifes or anything, I mean when Jig got hit during the game last year by that stick he could have been blinded it was totally ignored.

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Imagine the odds of a poster on here actually working with a Hibs casual. 

And imagine the odds of another poster called Eddie Bagan coming out with the same shite patter only a few years ago on here. 

Admin !!!!

Good detective work, I knew that name was familiar.  He gone.

Just now, gogzy said:

He isn't anymore.

I hope you guys are getting bonuses or does job satisfaction cover the multiple bannings over the last few hours?:thumbup:

Still it has been and always will be,all about the Rangers. I can't imagine spending the hours after a cup win obsessing about another team, Even in defeat its done and dusted and we move on to the next challenge.

21 minutes ago, The New Era said:

That is unbelievable.

Sectarianism at its worst.

These fans waited for over 100 years for this cup yet their first thought is to goad the Rangers  ? And not in small numbers either so I'm pretty sure they'll be wishing they'd kept the head a little more as they've tarnished their finest hour big time.