People sharing Barton's tweet

Gaz52

Think how many players over the years have talked shite about us and then went on to play for us before twitter etc existed, probably millions

The filthy, unwashed scum's pain is obvious for all to see -- and most enjoyable, to behold. 

Even if he is/was a filth fan, and any of the tweets are real, like Mo, he still chose to play for The Famous.

Get it roon ye, ya tarrier bastards :ukflag::ukflag::ukflag:

Their desperate for him to come out and say he's a cellic fan so they can claim they got one over on us. 

He said yesterday in his press conference that it was practically forced on him because his family come from a Catholic background, so he only said he was a cellic fan when old firm games were played. Hardly a diehard especially when he said no doubt where my aligience lies when I play cellic. 

Desperate stuff from the tims

Photoshop every day of the week.

Of course, this tweet about him preferring sellic is real. I'm putting that down to him being the former, cuntish Barton at the time he made it. A Barton that was in the jail and couldn't keep control of himself. Makes sense that a man like that would support sellic. 

He's clearly a reformed character now. Far more stable, level headed and clear of mind. In the same way that it makes sense for a nasty bastard to support sellic, it makes sense that such an improved man would realise the error of his ways in terms in liking sellic, as part of the same process of becoming a better person.

He's a Bear now. :pipe:

Like he said he's an Everton supporter and that's it.  For the big derbies you pick a team and his has obviously been Celtic in the past.  For el clasico's my team is Barcelona, but if Real Madrid signed me that would be my team and I'd be giving everything to win every single game for Real.  Also firmly believe he'll get the Rangers bug now he's here-in fact I think he's already got it, listening to him in his first press conference.