Jane Hamilton: Bigot journalist from the Daily Record

Bhudda

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Would love the club to do something against them the Bbc Spiers and English but they wont so why get yer nose out of joint reading this bigoted catholic pish and then come on here greetin about it.

No sales or publicity would kill this rag but we seem to do the opposite on here.

You want to point out where I said buy the paper. 

I agree no links, but you also have to know what they saying about us and fight our corner. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

I make a point of not reading any catholic pish and its the last thing i need to read on here.

This taig will be loving the attention , thats why they do what they do .

Look at the thread title. It has a public health warning "Daily Record". It's like the warning on fag packets. You either ignore it and keep on smoking/open the thread or take note and stop smoking/don't open the thread. The choice is yours but don't come on to a thread and only start greeting about it.

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Thank you I do try!?

?I too, agree your post was very sensible and well written mate but I think all Bears are only too aware that the most pertinent aspect of this is the subject matter of jane hamilton's slanderous piece and NOT the name  calling. However, highlighting the fact that she uses bigoted and hateful language against us on public forums serves a very important purpose...it demonstrates clearly to all of us that she, and her discredited rag, has an agenda against us!! Bigoted personality + slanderous national press release = corrupt outcome....she now knows that we know exactly who and what she is!!

Excuse me people, have I missed something here?

The offensive behaviour at football has been repealed.

If not, why are the police not gunning for his one, and the paper that allows her to spread her bigotry?

Do you really need to report this as they'll not act unless there's an official complaint!!!

There's bound to be many football fans that have not had an official complaint against them, but the again, it's a Irish catholic immigrant supporter, so no laws broken here then.

Isn't that right Mr Mason, SNP MSP

Used to be a time "journo's" kept their allegiances to themselves. Its open season on us for some reason and i dont think ive ever seen as much hatred coming from the press,with as many unsubstatiated lies. Unfortunately,a rule in media is once its out there,it's out there and will be taken as fact by some. The surprise for me is that the DR are backing her even though the bile she spouts is sectarian and would be made much bigger if she used the word fenian. It does only seem like sectarianism only works one way up here. 

Id love to assault someone and say "just got a bit exhuberant there", calling them a dirty fenian whilst doing it. "Sorry officer,it was just a joke,no harm meant".

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Used to be a time "journo's" kept their allegiances to themselves. Its open season on us for some reason and i dont think ive ever seen as much hatred coming from the press,with as many unsubstatiated lies. Unfortunately,a rule in media is once its out there,it's out there and will be taken as fact by some. The surprise for me is that the DR are backing her even though the bile she spouts is sectarian and would be made much bigger if she used the word fenian. It does only seem like sectarianism only works one way up here. 

Id love to assault someone and say "just got a bit exhuberant there", calling them a dirty fenian whilst doing it. "Sorry officer,it was just a joke,no harm meant".

I think it proves that that bastard of a paper has nailed its colours firmly to the green mast.

10 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

I think it proves that that bastard of a paper has nailed its colours firmly to the green mast.

Must be the Brendan affect..Think that they are untouchable perhaps..??..Or they have a government that will pass laws that will protect jornos from just Rangers fans..??..It could happen...

13 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

its just banter.