Dundee United Target Cammy Bell

DeanMK

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think they're in for him, as are we, but it doesn't look like he's signed for anyone yet.

I'm not too hopeful but if we do get him It'd be a massive coup, Considering at the start of this season a bid of 1.5 million was rejected for him he'll be worth far more after a couple seasons with us.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

Its madness its the same with Raith Rovers they slagged us off to death in every paper, so we loaned them Barrie McKay then we Loan them Ryan Hardie.

Same with morton last season when the old prick rae and chief exec gillian donaldson came out and slated the Rangers support when an invisable bottle was allegedly thrown.

Then the carry on at cappielow with Andy Halliday.

But we let them keep big Luca for the season and he was apparentely a stand out.

Does my head in.

McGregor was our POTY and when he was paid off he went straight to Hibs who were our main rivals in that division.  If the manager doesn't want a player then he has every right to get rid and where said player ends up doesn't matter.  Like Warburton keeps saying, the only team that matters is Rangers and we need to worry about what we're doing.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

McGregor was our POTY and when he was paid off he went straight to Hibs who were our main rivals in that division.  If the manager doesn't want a player then he has every right to get rid and where said player ends up doesn't matter.  Like Warburton keeps saying, the only team that matters is Rangers and we need to worry about what we're doing.

Its loans we are talking about. McGregor was a managerial mistake by Warburton. There should have been a fee.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Yip its the Rangers way , take it right up the arse every time.........

9 minutes ago, West_Side said:

He's not good enough for us, but he's nowhere near as bad as some on here make out. Was mostly decent for us if the truth be told, seems his playoff performance is all people remember him for.

Agreed mate, he really isn't as bad as made out to be at all, suffered from his shoulder injury and rushed back to soon, which obviously dented his confidence a fair bit, it is best that he moves on now and I hope he gets his career back on track wherever he ends up. 

47 minutes ago, West_Side said:

He's not good enough for us, but he's nowhere near as bad as some on here make out. Was mostly decent for us if the truth be told, seems his playoff performance is all people remember him for.

No wonder that mistake was absolutely horrific

The 29-year-old Rangers goalie has been targeted by McKinnon and talks have taken place between him and the player.

Isn't that technically them tapping him up since he's still under contract?

He should move on - no doubt about that imo.   But............surely (and presumably) the time is behind us where is it necessary to let a player go early just to free up wages so if there is a player that we'd like to have can Bell not be offered in part exchange.     

5 minutes ago, aird said:

Isn't that technically them tapping him up since he's still under contract?

You can talk to other clubs in the final month of your contract iirc.

EDIT: Though I've just realised he's got another year of his contract. No idea then.

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

Fuck a severance deal,  if they want him, they can pay us some cash.

He might not be what Rangers need, but he is a very capable keeper and should command some sort of fee.

On what evidence is he a capable goalkeeper? 

Hes a flop taking a decent wage 

4 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Great goalkeeper it's a shame he was used as a scapegoat 

Great goalkeeper?? Come on tae fuck mate, are u at the wind up? He was/is shite and what he done v Motherwell was unforgivable imo. Re Dundee Utd I wouldn't give them nothing I would make them pay for him plus take 1 of their younger star players. Hate that club 

24 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Great goalkeeper?? Come on tae fuck mate, are u at the wind up? He was/is shite and what he done v Motherwell was unforgivable imo. Re Dundee Utd I wouldn't give them nothing I would make them pay for him plus take 1 of their younger star players. Hate that club 

Another cunt who doesn't know football eh ?