Dodoo - thoughts?

K.A.I

Was delighted to see him get a wee debut goal at the end there.

Thought he found it a bit tough but I'm guessing he's not played a lot of football/pre-season but you can tell there's a player there - some nice touches.

I think when he get's full match fitness and gets those inches of sharpness he could be a decent player/option upfront.

The game itself - first half I thought we were superb. Sexy football. Really nice on the eye.

Second half I think we just eased off knowing job was done. Would have liked to seen a bit more from us second half but we were still comfortable.

Good work out and good win. Another clean sheet too into the bargain and more game time for the core of the squad.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he looked like a player. He's probably never played on such a poor pitch, even as AstroTurf goes that would be the lowest quality. I thought we were poor second half but as you said the job was done. Another clean sheet and no injuries so all good!

Looks like he will link up well with our players, I liked the little back heel with Niko that didn't quite come off. Looks to have good pace and he's built well enough not to get thrown about by the hammer throwers up here.

His goal shows his good instinct as well, he done well to get in position. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Couldn't say, saw his goal in between the green screen.

Oh and some nice touches, recon he'll be good when he gels with the team

His flick on to McKay down the left hand side was brilliant. Don't think I seen him beat a single player during the time he was on the pitch though, although he could have went on a mazy 80-yard run during one of the picture outrages for all I know.

Lost count of the number of times last season that someone put a great ball across the six yard box and no one was on the end of it. Doodoo was there first time of asking. We need a front man that can read the game. Maybe he can do the job.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Hold on was people's picture qualities different levels? I thought the one signal would be the same for all? I got a clear picture of the goal.

I don't know if it was streams that were poorer than the actual channel on TV? I had a clear view of the goal as well!

Couldn't see much given he wasn't on long and the cameras were fucked.  Seems like he wasn't on the ball much and it was a bit hit and miss when he was.  You want we should judge him on that?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Hold on was people's picture qualities different levels? I thought the one signal would be the same for all? I got a clear picture of the goal.

Would have been the same for everyone from what I understand. People watching on a stream would have to cope with both a shitey satellite connection and a shitey internet connection though, so that's maybe why a few folk missed it.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Couldn't see much given he wasn't on long and the cameras were fucked.  Seems like he wasn't on the ball much and it was a bit hit and miss when he was.  You want we should judge him on that?

Fuck up I'm not saying judge him on anything I'm just asking for thoughts based on what you seen - was trying to be positive