Hats off to Paul Murray

thehost

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

We don't create enough chances or score enough goals, defence isn't the only issue.

had we kept clean sheets in all league games we'd have dropped 2 points by now, rangers used to have cracking records for successive clean sheets, now the pressure is on the strikers to score at least 2 because you know fine well that we'll concede at least once per game

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

had we kept clean sheets in all league games we'd have dropped 2 points by now, rangers used to have cracking records for successive clean sheets, now the pressure is on the strikers to score at least 2 because you know fine well that we'll concede at least once per game

The defence is an issue aswell, but our problems run deeper than the defence alone.

We aren't creating or scoring anywhere near enough and we lack, not only that bit of quality, but the guile of someone who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and get us the goals/points.

@MayboleLoyal_atb the OP is defo not a tarrier mate , whether you agree with his posts or not that's was out of order. 

We are all hurting cause we've bought into this going for 55 .

manager has been backed but not to the level we have to challenge the papes. 

Me im not knee jerk I will wait till we have played all the teams home and away before making my mind up if he's capable of winning us the big title. Time will tell 

On 25 September 2016 at 3:51 PM, 6superbarry6 said:

Missed a trick not getting Sarver in I fear

The OP is not a tarrier, been here a long time, sometimes I agree with him, sometimes not, like this posters reply he knows we've fucked up, another old poster has said MW has been backed up but not to the extent to combat the tarriers, and that's why our enemies are all over us like a fuckin rash, they know we are vulnerable off and on the park, nothing to back up all the talk except more talk, no investment from anywhere just empty promises, let's wait until this game, let's wait until that game, lets wait until we've played them all, lets wait until January? If we continue to January like it is then it we will be really be up shit creek without a paddle. Last January we all knew the problems on the park, strike force and defence, has it really been addressed? Think we all know the answer to that one, a couple of good signings then and we'd have won the Scottish cup and would probably been contesting this title with more promise. These fans that we have are the salt of gods good earth and have more than done their bit, the board I'm afraid have come up short and tell the fans nothing except controlled q. and a. sessions online, maybe there are others who get more info but that's another story. Our fans are going to away games spending fortunes and getting treated like trash, getting arrested for nothing, being wronged in the press supporting their team and do they get defended, not one bit from the club, they deserve better on and off the field. Time will tell?  My gut reaction tells me time has already told. I hope I'm wrong !:sherlock:

33 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The OP is not a tarrier, been here a long time, sometimes I agree with him, sometimes not, like this posters reply he knows we've fucked up, another old poster has said MW has been backed up but not to the extent to combat the tarriers, and that's why our enemies are all over us like a fuckin rash, they know we are vulnerable off and on the park, nothing to back up all the talk except more talk, no investment from anywhere just empty promises, let's wait until this game, let's wait until that game, lets wait until we've played them all, lets wait until January? If we continue to January like it is then it we will be really be up shit creek without a paddle. Last January we all knew the problems on the park, strike force and defence, has it really been addressed? Think we all know the answer to that one, a couple of good signings then and we'd have won the Scottish cup and would probably been contesting this title with more promise. These fans that we have are the salt of gods good earth and have more than done their bit, the board I'm afraid have come up short and tell the fans nothing except controlled q. and a. sessions online, maybe there are others who get more info but that's another story. Our fans are going to away games spending fortunes and getting treated like trash, getting arrested for nothing, being wronged in the press supporting their team and do they get defended, not one bit from the club, they deserve better on and off the field. Time will tell?  My gut reaction tells me time has already told. I hope I'm wrong !:sherlock:

100%

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said: