RSC's allocation for Semi final

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

IMO, people on CCCS from the beginning of the season should've all been taken care of first.

Supporters clubs are the backbone of our away support. The people that run it do so much work to look after their members and then they even look out for other clubs and help fellow fans. Some of the RSC allocation lately has been disgraceful and I will always look up to the people that run the buses with admiration. 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Supporters clubs are the backbone of our away support. The people that run it do so much work to look after their members and then they even look out for other clubs and help fellow fans. Some of the RSC allocation lately has been disgraceful and I will always look up to the people that run the buses with admiration. 

Correct. (tu)

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

This 100%

The people at Ibrox who admin the RSC's need to do some auditing. Some A+ RSC's have barely 30 members yet others have well over 50 members and get the same allocation. You only need to check out some RSC's websites/FB pages to see this. The guys that run the RSC's as stated in previous posts do a brilliant job. :541:

9 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Post of the day sir ??

I agree RSCs are vitally important but not for away games. They are vital for home games and making sure ibrox is full every other week. This is why we as a club have and will look after RSCs. A lot of our fans don't realise how far some of our fans travel and the time and efffort put into that. I couldn't give a fuck about what spl teams get our away support. Most of them don't deserve any of our money but that's a different discussion altogether. 

8 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

I agree RSCs are vitally important but not for away games. They are vital for home games and making sure ibrox is full every other week. This is why we as a club have and will look after RSCs. A lot of our fans don't realise how far some of our fans travel and the time and efffort put into that. I couldn't give a fuck about what spl teams get our away support. Most of them don't deserve any of our money but that's a different discussion altogether. 

I did mean to add in home games too but lost track cause I was thinking about what happened on saturday.

Granite city is one that comes to mind. Plus England and ni clubs too 

I was meaning more to do with tickets as it's easy enough to get a ticket at home 

35 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Give that man a drink

35 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I don't disagree with anything you've said, but is it not the case that the majority of people who are members of supporters clubs are on CCCS anyway? 

1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I don't disagree with anything you've said, but is it not the case that the majority of people who are members of supporters clubs are on CCCS anyway? 

That's true mate but just like any other fan some miss out. The problem is (for example) shite game v arbroath Tuesday night game RSC get left with loads of tickets and can't shift them. That happens a lot with non glamour games. They need looked after. I know everyone wants a ticket. Myself included can't get one but there's so many that it's just not possible 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

That's true mate but just like any other fan some miss out. The problem is (for example) shite game v arbroath Tuesday night game RSC get left with loads of tickets and can't shift them. That happens a lot with non glamour games. They need looked after. I know everyone wants a ticket. Myself included can't get one but there's so many that it's just not possible 

Yeah, suppose there's always going to be pros and cons regardless of how they do it. Will never be able to please everyone.

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

The people at Ibrox who admin the RSC's need to do some auditing. Some A+ RSC's have barely 30 members yet others have well over 50 members and get the same allocation. You only need to check out some RSC's websites/FB pages to see this. The guys that run the RSC's as stated in previous posts do a brilliant job. :541:

Cat A+ is 40 or more season ticket holders. Cat A is 30-39. Clubs have to send in season ticket holders details at the start of each season and that's how the clubs are categorised so can't see how any A+ clubs could have barely 30 members 

3 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Is the away support more different from the home support ???

5 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

IMO, people on CCCS from the beginning of the season should've all been taken care of first.

The RSC's should be looked after first & foremost. 

For Pittodrie, A+ got 4 tickets. How is anybody expected to run a bus to Aberdeen with that number of tickets? Their allocations recently have been farcical. 

53 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

For Pittodrie, A+ got 4 tickets. How is anybody expected to run a bus to Aberdeen with that number of tickets? Their allocations recently have been farcical. 

I agree RSCs should be looked after first. Those who go to the games week in, week out, home and away should always get first choice at the biggest games. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

I understand what you're saying, but like I've previously mentioned, just about everyone who is a member of a supporters club is on CCCS anyway. So they have the same chance of getting a ticket as those who aren't in a supporters club anyway.

I'm not a member of a Rangers supporters club, but I do go on supporters buses to every home game and every away game I get allocated. There's plenty of people like me and also bears who travel by car and train who are just as deserving of tickets as those who are members of supporters clubs.

I also take the point that supporters clubs get landed with lots of tickets for the shitty games that people don't want to go to and struggle to shift them, so it's a two way thing and I understand that aswell.

There's always going to be different view points and pros and cos of whatever way they do it.