New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Neely worked with Rangers between 1986 and 1990, but the club contacted police after a teenager accused him of inappropriate behaviour by a teenager."

This is part shows clearly the level of editing and reporting from the daily record reporter Allen Mcewan. 

There headling stating Neely was some sort of "abuse quiz coach" was also absurd. 

7 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

The fact it was used in the first place shows what a shit show they really are. 

Nail on head. ?

The fuckers know what they are doing, until we put enough fear into them that they won't do it in the first place this will continue. 

This is the part that gets me. Naming clubs like that takes the spotlight off the monsters that should be getting strung up for their crimes. But the rags in this country would rather have digs at clubs and promote hatred between fans than actually accurately report about horrific attacks on children. 

13 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

I've already said on another thread that it is very clear that Celtic's legal and media teams are working hard to manage the news on this issue.  They are desperately trying to protect the club's 'reputation' and its commercial interests, and they are keen to deflect attention, ideally in our direction.  The sooner our guys wake up and realise that this abuse scandal is being used as part of the ongoing war against our club, the sooner they can fight fire with fire. I hope they don't wait too long though, because we are already being outmanouevred.  And before anyone says, this is about abused people and victims, not about club politics, I would say it is actually about both of these, and we need to live in the real world. 

Spot on mate. ??

35 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Fuck the daily record aswell , hope the cunts get bombarded with complaints on Facebook , Twitter the lot . Trying their best to make a story out of us whilst missing out on the fucking obvious story on their doorstep , courageous journalism to say the least , shower of bastards 

These hating rhags have no interest in the truth nor right or wrong. THIS is the best opportuniity they've had in a long while to spin and lie with the damaging innuendo to ensure we are truly branded for something we are not. Unsurprising of course, whilst they erstwhile deflect and promote the real perp's as being all things great football and so wholesome a club. Makes my fucking blood boil.

They know exactly what they are doing and no doubt the hating bloggers and twitterati will go into overdrive further propensiating the myth until it is reaility for the unwitting public at large.

We have been there before and the board should already have a strategy for dealing with this type of mhedia demonisation. By our continued silence on this and other likewise matters, they clearly have not, or are in far to deep with their mhedia friends to have the confrontation. We just appear incapable of doing the right thing on matters like this. I doubt this board will ever change.

I seen someone on Facebook saying "what can the board do the pictures only been up maybe an hour"

point totally missed 

if they were men with balls instead of handwringers with wee fannies the Record wouldn't even consider putting a picture like that up in the first instance - they wouldn't dare 

you need to remember there's a design team that's put that together and an editor that's ok'd it for publication - they know fine well, the lot of them, what they're doing 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I seen someone on Facebook saying "what can the board do the pictures only been up maybe an hour"

point totally missed 

if they were men with balls instead of handwringers with wee fannies the Record wouldn't even consider putting a picture like that up in the first instance - they wouldn't dare 

you need to remember there's a design team that's put that together and an editor that's ok'd it for publication - they know fine well, the lot of them, what they're doing 

Exactly! They daren't do same with the scum or Liewell will have them.

Our board are too busy taking Ashley to court to risk the bridge building. As for Club 1872, there's nothing in it for them so they will do fuck all. As I said on another thread, it's time we had a supporters' group to represent the fans and only that - no ulterior motive such as buying shares. By the way, is this not something the RFFF could be used for? That is, if there is anything left (in reality, not on paper).

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Comical the amount of folk who come on here greetin about the catholic daily and continue to read and buy it , therefore helping to keep it alive.

Clicking it once a day to see what shite like that they've got up about us is not keeping it going.

Would you rather we all sat in blissfill ignorance and let them do what they wanted?

I agree about anyone that buys it tho. 

20 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

This is the part that gets me. Naming clubs like that takes the spotlight off the monsters that should be getting strung up for their crimes. But the rags in this country would rather have digs at clubs and promote hatred between fans than actually accurately report about horrific attacks on children. 

You be hard pressed to find an individual inside the Daily Rhebel that has genuine concerns for Child Protection

The way they have gone about this is fucking embarrassing, for normal folks, their people think this is great banter

Tarriers behind closed doors doing everything they can in the hope they can shame Rangers Fans to the point that we stop bringing up celtic fc and their history of abuse 

Further evidence if it were needed that celtic fc, it's employees, supporters & sympathisers are the most disgusting individuals you will ever encounter 

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Comical the amount of folk who come on here greetin about the catholic daily and continue to read and buy it , therefore helping to keep it alive.

I don't get this, we don't buy it 

Tarriers buy it and reference it as "Pure Factual" it goes Viral and potential sponsors in a couple years time read about "The Trouble" that Rangers brought on themselves 

We have a reputation as a Club that these sick fucks can only dream about, it needs protected 7 days a week

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Clicking it once a day to see what shite like that they've got up about us is not keeping it going.

Would you rather we all sat in blissfill ignorance and let them do what they wanted?

I agree about anyone that buys it tho. 

Clicking it anytime is keeping it going Kai , and they will continue to write whatever the fuck they want to because nothing will be done about them in this country. All sales and hits on the internet means advertising revenue for them , if it all stops they die just like many other newspapers have done in the past.

Nobody should be coming on here greetin about them when they are actually helping them stay alive.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Clicking it anytime is keeping it going Kai , and the will continue to write whatever the fuck they want to because nothing will be done about them in this country. All sales and hits on the internet means advertising revenue for them , if it all stops they die just like many other newspapers have done in the past.

Nobody should be coming on here greetin about them when they are actually helping them stay alive.

So don't do anything, let them say what they want and take the line ignorance is bliss and give them carte blanche to write what they want and hope that the odd click they don't get from us puts them out of business. Sounds legit and practical. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Clicking it anytime is keeping it going Kai , and the will continue to write whatever the fuck they want to because nothing will be done about them in this country. All sales and hits on the internet means advertising revenue for them , if it all stops they die just like many other newspapers have done in the past.

So we just let their shite Carry on , the club should be calling them out right now