New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

they have blown what cover they had though, in a desperate attempt to tar us with the abuse brush.

Surely to fuck our board can now look at this and see the level of desperation to nail us with something -  ANYTHING - and make some form of statement. It really is beyond belief now.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Earlier today I emailed club 1872 to ask when a representative was going make some kind of statement about the misleading reporting that is being banded about.  

Some 5 hours later I have yet to have a response.... 

Houston will be doing an exclusive in it tomorrow about how he toppled the old regime and promoting his soccer school. Apple carts spring to mind. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

They've removed it in the last half an hour or so it seems.

The issue for me regardless of the removal is why it was up and used in the first instance. They know fine well that even if there's a chance they have to remove or edit the picture, they can get away with doing it in the first place and doing a few hours worth of damage.

Stupid, fenian loving tarrier rhag. 

Point being that if they thought the picture was relevent to the story they wouldn't have removed it.The mere fact that they have removed it proves it had no relevence to the article and as you stated,Why have they used it in the first place.

They employ a genuinely hatefilled bigot in Angela Haggerty, I would rather use Reddits UK news sub than go anywhere near a company that employs such a twisted, self indulgent, victim claiming bigot like Angela Haggerty and any Rangers fan going to the Daily Record for any sort of non click bait news should seriously question their life choices. 

Absolute scum .

Don't buy this paper , spread the word .

It's a Glasgow based paper , a strong club or supporters group statement would seriously damage their circulation .

Well it should ....how can anyone buy it after this ?. Or even the Jane Hamilton article .

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

A lead story about a youngster being abused by Gordon Neely and his Dad beating Neely up ... in the clubs changing room he had the kid pull down his pants after saying he was bad and the other coaches all laughed 

the club in question was Hibs yet the picture is the gates of Ibrox 

Pals of our board the Record is 

just remember that 

let that sink in 

Sadly our Chairman is rarely around and his pick as Vice-Chairman is a self-serving Daily Record BITCH.  Not a fan of King but his choice of Mini sickens me as it should all decent Rangers fans.  

Is that tarrier bastard Rennie still running the Record?

3 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Absolute scum .

Don't buy this paper , spread the word .

It's a Glasgow based paper , a strong club or supporters group statement would seriously damage their circulation .

Well it should ....how can anyone buy it after this ?. Or even the Jane Hamilton article .

Too many shite-bags on our board and among our support not prepared to stand up and be counted.  Perhaps its time for VB to go after the Record, would love to see it go out of business.

Probably that paper has all the low down on this boards dirty tricks campaign to get into power and the board have to toe the line or else they may need them in the future, ok you may get a half hearted complaint from the board, well they are good at it. This board congratulated this low life publication and even used and possibly still are using it's repulsive methods, don't hold your breath ones as guilty as the other.

Associating us with the peado scandal as often as possible sticks in the brain of the masses ,especially the haters of whom are many 

When the inevitable does happen and the filth are exposed for a far far far greater crime,which will get as soft as possible approach,the term old firm sex scandal will be the collective term that will be used to help take the heat off the real scandal 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Associating us with the peado scandal as often as possible sticks in the brain of the masses ,especially the haters of whom are many 

When the inevitable does happen and the filth are exposed for a far far far greater crime,which will get as soft as possible approach,the term old firm sex scandal will be the collective term that will be used to help take the heat off the real scandal 

It's amazing neutrals and the silent ones in general can't see this is so obvious 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

they have blown what cover they had though, in a desperate attempt to tar us with the abuse brush.

Surely to fuck our board can now look at this and see the level of desperation to nail us with something -  ANYTHING - and make some form of statement. It really is beyond belief now.

The answer to that is no Cushy .The people that run our club ,don't care what is written about us.They certainly don't care about the fans although At agms and interviews .They do what DM used to do 

Give is lip service when needed and the sad thing is .The majority of bears especially the dignified and well off will just fall into line just like before 

They are a cancer that will eat into us going forward .And there will be no cure to the attacks ,the lies ,the silence about others while we will be fair game for anything that our enemies think they can get away with 

The sad fact is our board are in cahoots with this rag, leaking them information when it suits them. As a result they also know that we don't have a pot to piss in financially and that we can't afford to drag anything through the courts and they therefore have carte blanche to write what they want. I honestly can't see this changing anytime soon with the present board in place. Spineless bastards.

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The answer to that is no Cushy .The people that run our club ,don't care what is written about us.They certainly don't care about the fans although At agms and interviews .They do what DM used to do 

Give is lip service when needed and the sad thing is .The majority of bears especially the dignified and well off will just fall into line just like before 

They are a cancer that will eat into us going forward .And there will be no cure to the attacks ,the lies ,the silence about others while we will be fair game for anything that our enemies think they can get away with 

mate that is a fucking depressing take on things.

I don't jump on the hating of the MSM bandwagon and even when necessary, i used to ( long time ago)  like that Rangers handled things quietly and with dignity; I know that isn't the feeling on here but it's how i felt. I am archetypal non 1690 caring Rangers supporter, don't care what Sellick do just care about us, the way we conduct ourselves, how our fans conduct ourselves... Rangers.. Rangers.. Rangers...

....and then this today, I can honestly say i was disgusted reading that article and,I am fucking raging ! It was all about fucking Hibs and there was a picture of Souness and Sir Walter ....But fuck it i thought; Rangers or 1872 would quietly get it removed, at least from the website which can be seen outside of this parochial little place and has it ? Has it fuck, i keep looking and, it's still there. We are a complete embarrassment after the Media chastised our cup final press release. 

If your going to tame your supporters clubs and join them together; at least let them show teeth on your behalf. The dignity of silence isn't working STAND FUCKING STRONG and start taking these pricks to task, i don't care how, in fact i do, take them to court any time they report incorrectly or inaccurately about Rangers. Scare the hell out of them, make them believe they may have a law suit every time they think about writing an untruth or, like today a skewed falsehood.

Honestly if 1872 don't start forging ahead using tooth and nail in supporting the club, even when the club chooses not too, it will splinter the supporters again and it will be there  own fault. 

Silence is not fucking golden anymore.

Should have posted this in here. Strange that they keep doing this. Does any one think they would stagger a story on something as sick as child abuse just to troll the club and supporters. Surely not as that would be astonishing. Bad enough what their doing to Rangers already when so far we are the only club that called the police that we know about. Nah that would be lower than that Phil guy. Just sick bitter bastards either way. We should be allowed to join another league. The media and other supports are like deranged stalkers of this club. 

Fucking scum bastards the lot of them. The only reason I can think of for them to try and drag us into it is some new allegations have been made about their paymasters across the city and they're trying to even it up by attempting to implicate us as well. Wouldn't be surprised if something concerning them that they can't sweep under the carpet drops in the next week or so.