All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Cannae wait to see Barisic in a title run in ffs If it's a case of "the worst of two evils" to get Sterling either Midfield or RW it might have to be done. It's a sad fact of life Barisic is that much of a liability/shitebag now that it's even a discussion.
  3. Think I’d start Lawrence and Sterling on the wings. Tighter pitch and can’t see McCausland being effective at all Butland Tav Souttar Balogun Barasic Lundstram Diomande Sterling Cantwell Lawrence Dessers
  4. 0 points for finals and 1 point for semis unless it's against them so it wont make a difference.
  5. You don’t get points for finals against the taigs or semis
  6. It does for people who get the tickets. You get my gers points for buying final and semi tickets creating an even bigger gap that can’t be caught
  7. If the LB position wasn'ta pain in the cunt for us just now, I'd chip him out the team and play Sterling and Diamonde in there.
  8. Can't shape now or I'd suggest 3 at the back . Butland Tav souttar balogun barasic lundstram diomande Sterling cantwell lawrence Dessers Don't fancy lawrence really but more than Silva
  9. Got Hearts league cup but not the Scottish. Used to get final tickets no bother before my gers
  10. He won’t be going. As long as he’s out the door for us that’s the main thing
  11. 2 decent spells over 3 seasons. Whoever has even considered putting a new deal in front of him should be institutionalised.
  12. I get offered semis so far alright except for against that lot
  13. Butland Tav Goldson Balogun Sterling Lundstram Diomande McCausland Cantwell Silva Dessers 3-0, romp this and put the pressure on the tims kicking off right we go level and eat into the goal difference.
  14. I’ve had to move. We got seats together in BF1 but I don’t know if they are any good. I’m practically in the west enclosure 😂
  15. It is in a way as you’ll never catch up. I’m in priority 1 for tickets but don’t get semi or final tickets due to the points
  16. With Yilmaz still out and Barisic not used recently would imagine means Sterling back to LB. Butland Tav Balogun Goldson Sterling Lundstram Diomande McCausland Lawrence Cantwell Dessers Would be tempted to go two up front with Dessers and Silva/Roofe if the defence was playing well but we just need to get the win no matter what.
  17. Don't want to say it, really hate the thought, but with no left sided players and only McCausland and Silva as available natural wide players 😒 do we need to bring back Barisic at left back and play Sterling wide right or left? Fuck me, I think it might be the best of many bad options. Grim
  18. Demand far outstripping supply on away tickets and will only get worse with livi going down
  1. Load more activity