All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ***Rumours thread***

I'm not a fan of welbeck but he would get more mins than Carroll. Only way Carroll gets on the pitch is if Kane gets injured.
  3. Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

That's what i said. I would be willing to pay the £100 extra for them which would take his ST price up to £160. I personally that the CR juvenile price and the BR juvenile price should be the same. She said it's under discussion what they will be doing about the kids seats but they will not be offering an upgrade to the kids STs. I'm raging. I'm still down for a move but I've not heard anything about that yet either so it looks as though the weak will be missing out for these games again this season.
  4. Disgusting but good luck getting any sense out of that SLO ... he'll just lie through his teeth again
  5. Bruno Alves.

I hope he has a fantastic WC and some rich mob want to pay us money for him, then he can pack his bags and we will play someone who gives more for Rangers than he does
  6. Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

I’m pretty sure the tarriers do this with some juvenile tickets, but I believe they get first refusal of the tickets but need to pay an adult price. I remember reading about something where the kids ticket was 78 quid and they wanted another 80 to get the two games v us.
  7. ***Rumours thread***

Welbeck - adds nothing that isn't in the squad , Carroll would be a great option from the bench
  8. Retained List

What ?
  9. ***Rumours thread***

Who would you take out and put him in for ? No chance he would be going to Russia
  10. Retained List

Maybe when Stevie G said “I want Martin at the back” he didn’t mean Skrtel but big Russ.
  11. ***Rumours thread***

Hes defo not a winger. Hes slow as fuck. Really good finisher tho
  12. John Eustace

No. And that’s why I don’t get the joke.
  13. Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

That seems a strange move by them Jinty, especially if they are happy to let you buy one in another part of the stadium.
  14. Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

Didn' think u got any juv tickets for old firms , they should get first refusal at full price though
  15. Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

It's true what they say, every silver lining has a cloud, sounds like another fuck up
  16. ***Rumours thread***

Carroll if he could be trusted to stay fit would be going to Russia , no way he comes up here
  17. Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

The juniors should be given first refusal, that's not good.
  18. Beggars Allocation Cut

You've just beat yerself in an argument thermo
  19. Cummings

Who's Nuff?
  20. Gerrard mobbed at airport.

Would be good but he’ll probably drive up mate, the scum would be having a go at him
  21. Gerrard mobbed at airport.

That guy kissing him
  22. I posted this in the beggars topic but in case anyone who has tickets in the BR miss it. I phoned the ticket office to see how much it would be to upgrade my grandsons ST in the BR now that the scum are not getting the full stand. I was told that he would not be able to do this. It looks like the weans tickets will go on general sale to folk who buy game by game. I'm raging because why shouldn't he get to go to these games? I've emailed the SLO to ask him to pass on my disgust to the board and remind them that the juniors are the club's future generation of supporters.
  23. ***Rumours thread***

Big if but yeah agree
  24. Gerrard mobbed at airport.

Let's go, a scouse term for 'get intae they fenian bassas'?
  1. Load more activity