Another Stevie May Thread

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time I've saw him, I've not been overly impressed.

Doesn't seem like the type of player Warbs normally goes for though admittedly, I've never seen much of him bar a 4 minute clip on Sportscene.

I don't think we will get May and I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if celtic sell Stokes and replace him with May before the end of the window.

I'm really surprised we haven't gone for McKay. He had a really good record at ICT and I think he would be an improvement on Clark as the second choice striker behind Waghorn who can fill in for Waghorn, come on when we need to change things a little bit or even play in games where Waghorn's strength is going to be more effective from the right hand side.

I also think he would be better value for money than May.

I don't think we will get May and I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if celtic sell Stokes and replace him with May before the end of the window.

I'm really surprised we haven't gone for McKay. He had a really good record at ICT and I think he would be an improvement on Clark as the second choice striker behind Waghorn who can fill in for Waghorn, come on when we need to change things a little bit or even play in games where Waghorn's strength is going to be more effective from the right hand side.

I also think he would be better value for money than May.

Hibs in for Mckay...

People need to stop aiming so low, McKay and Stevie May stood out for diddy teams in the SPl and have done fuck all since and as the likes of Sandaza, Daly, Clark, Law, Shiels, Templeton, Zaliukas, Black have shown us its completely different standing out for diddy teams than it is to stand out at Rangers. There is a reason Warburton had generally avoided shite from the Scottish leagues there are far better players who would be far better value for money elsewhere.