Feyenoord

RFC55

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye but Maurice Ross lining up in the same team as Caniggia, Numan, Amoruso and Ronald De Boer.

It's a bit different to Ricky Foster lining up alongside Lee McCulloch, Kenny Miller and Jon Daly.

I have to say the MR shite as he was, was so much better than RF, I'd say the gulf is similar. Foster is truly one of the worst players ever to wear our jersey.

McCann opened the scoring. Then fecking Hoydonkey dived to win a free kick and scored from it....sure Big Eck had just taken over ..

Van Hooydonk scored an identical free kick against Klos in the first leg, Same spot, same shot and hit the back of the net in the same place too. I hated him.

Was at the Ajax v Feyenoord game few weeks ago and the Ajax fans were telling me the script .They certainly hate Feyenoord but Rangers having an affection with the De boers certainly gets the support of Ajax fans when playing the scum.

Even spoke to a Geordie Ajax fan who had dutch bird and dutch son and goes to Ajax games .

His other team was the Gers he said .Bought him a beer as he didn't seem to be bullshitting me.

The Rotterdam shower are probably the reason why there are no away fans at one another's ground when playing each other .

Its seems they hate " H*** and jews " but I'm not sure why

Bye the way .The stadium inside is pretty good but the outside is a tip .Its like built in a poor area ,bit like scumdome in the eastend

Ibrox beats it hands down

Throwing bananas at black players one minute, celebrating with them the next. :lol:

That's the same song they played after the goals they scored against us back in 2002, fucking hate it. We should have done them that leg. We went 1-0 up through there I'm sure ferguson or mccann scored?

Should have won that night. McCann getting sent off cost us the tie IMO.

Was at the Ajax v Feyenoord game few weeks ago and the Ajax fans were telling me the script .They certainly hate Feyenoord but Rangers having an affection with the De boers certainly gets the support of Ajax fans when playing the scum.

Even spoke to a Geordie Ajax fan who had dutch bird and dutch son and goes to Ajax games .

His other team was the Gers he said .Bought him a beer as he didn't seem to be bullshitting me.

The Rotterdam shower are probably the reason why there are no away fans at one another's ground when playing each other .

Its seems they hate " H*** and jews " but I'm not sure why

Bye the way .The stadium inside is pretty good but the outside is a tip .Its like built in a poor area ,bit like scumdome in the eastend

Ibrox beats it hands down

How was the atmosphere mate?

Got a stag do next month and we've not booked anywhere yet. If it is Amsterdam we go to, think we're gonnae go to an Ajax game.

Van Hooydonk scored an identical free kick against Klos in the first leg, Same spot, same shot and hit the back of the net in the same place too. I hated him.

Naw he didnae, Ono scored at Ibrox. He scored two free kicks over there.