*** Ireland V Scotland / Euro 2016 Thread ***

I see you've forgiven them, I won't, not ever.

Any Rangers players in the team today then ? Would you have imagined that possible 10 years ago. ? So which organisation helped implement the rules that allowed that to happen in such a short time ? Surely not the one whose team you were supporting today ?

Forgiven who? The SFA?

Did you chuck Rangers because scumbags like Whyte were in charge? 'Back the team, not the regime' - sound familiar?

And no, no Rangers players - because we're fucking awful football team because of a range of amateur money grabbers from Green to McCoist.

Don't support the country of your birth at the sport that you love, totally fine. But the amount of people who jump on threads like this just to say they hate Scotland or aren't watching is pathetic, and we call them obsessed.

Scotland's support still has a high proportion of Rangers fans, like it or not.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgiven who? The SFA?

Did you chuck Rangers because scumbags like Whyte were in charge? 'Back the team, not the regime' - sound familiar?

And no, no Rangers players - because we're fucking awful football team because of a range of amateur money grabbers from Green to McCoist.

Don't support the country of your birth at the sport that you love, totally fine. But the amount of people who jump on threads like this just to say they hate Scotland or aren't watching is pathetic, and we call them obsessed.

I'm one of them!

Forgiven who? The SFA?

Whyte and Green were in it for themselves and whilst not helping us, were not actively trying to destroy our club, they did not last long.

And you think the SFA were not complicit in putting us in that awful position beforehand ? There were Rangers players in the Scotland team with MCCoist in charge, before, and even for short time after our initial demotion,even when Green was here.

You mistake blind jingoism for patriotism. Do you blindly support everything Scottish just because you were born there ? And I am a football fan, but I hate corruption and lack of integrity in football, and those in football who punished us unfairly (imo), the three main reasons I now hate the SFA.

Unusual for Gers fans to be called "obsessed" on here by the way.

Scotland's support still has a high proportion of Rangers fans, like it or not.Scotland's support still has a high proportion of Rangers fans, like it or not.

Don't like it, but everyone makes their own choices. I am not preventing Gers fans giving money and encouragement, even credibility, directly to the SFA's main football representative team, just stating my opinions.

Would you like to censor opinions on this forum about our support for the national team ?

Has there ever been a more bitter poisons player/ manager than MO'N. I hold him personally responsible for bringing hatred and division in Scotland to unprecedented levels, his always cheated never defeated attitude surely has no equal.

Whether your a Scotland fan or not, there surely must be some satisfaction in seeing such an odious poisons creature squirm, as he stumbles to failure for a third time!

Has there ever been a more bitter poisons player/ manager than MO'N. I hold him personally responsible for bringing hatred and division in Scotland to unprecedented levels, his always cheated never defeated attitude surely has no equal.

Whether your a Scotland fan or not, there surely must be some satisfaction in seeing such an odious poisons creature squirm, as he stumbles to failure for a third time!

Yes, but that's just the man himself, ROI is a seperate, (though sometimes similar) issue. Perhaps they ultimately deserved each other, just like MO'N and the tims.

His protege Lennon took the hatred and division even further. (No reason for me to dislike for that reason Northern Ireland though.)

I know, blamed Naismith for influencing the ref - despite having a goal that was clearly offside, and avoiding a blatant red for McCarthy. Typical.

Can't argue with that, he set things back 30 years - and he's no mug, he knew what he was doing whipping the tarriers into a frenzy of paranoia. Of course his protege took it all to another level again a few years down the line.

Lennon was the monkey, MO'N was the instigator and architect in chief who new exactly what he was doing. He's done exactly the same with ROI, by bringing in RK, another nutcase who's been kicked out of every club he's managed.

There were three players in the ROI squad yesterday who all represented Scotland at schoolboy level who were influenced by the views and antics of MO'N, the man truly is poison.

Lennon was the monkey, MO'N was the instigator and architect in chief who new exactly what he was doing. He's done exactly the same with ROI, by bringing in RK, another nutcase who's been kicked out of every club he's managed.

There were three players in the ROI squad yesterday who all represented Scotland at schoolboy level who were influenced by the views and antics of MO'N, the man truly is poison.

ONeill is being mauled in the Irish press one journalist called his style of play brutalist,but he will walk before he is sacked,as is his way.

nonsense post

nonsense post

What parts? Bits of it are true, he is a hateful, spiteful individual that uses victim cardto his benefit every time. That and he is not a good manager anymore, the style of football is thuggish, akin this sellik team.

tannerall embarassing himself again.

I know I do, it's part of the fun of being on here, and I can handle the fact I do it occasionally. ;)

However the way you seem to handle your continually embarrassing posts and keep them coming, suggests you have a much high level of stubornness and stupidity than most on here.

I know I do, it's part of the fun of being on here, and I can handle the fact I do it occasionally. ;)

However the way you seem to handle your continually embarrassing posts and keep them coming, suggests you have a much high level of stubornness and stupidity than most on here.

Just move towards the light and get it over with..

Just move towards the light and get it over with..

You know there's not much chance of that, I'll still be here way after you post your first decent post in 29 thousand off.

Maybe you've been a one trick pony for too long now ?

King Jela .Harsh mate . I may have wanted Scotland to win today but Tannerall is entitled to those views .

He and his opinions still have credibility with me .

Aw, that's well put, cheers mate.

I still see the SFA as being our main enemy for the past 20 years, but those who want to follow their national football team without prejudice are entitled to their opinion too. Time will tell if the majority of Gers fans will forgive and forget.

Aw, that's well put, cheers mate.

I still see the SFA as being our main enemy for the past 20 years, but those who want to follow their national football team without prejudice are entitled to their opinion too. Time will tell if the majority of Gers fans will forgive and forget.

Yeah, we're all entitled to our opinion and to follow Scotland or not to.

I don't think any Rangers fans will forgive and forget, whether they follow Scotland or not, though. For me, following Scotland isn't about that.