*** Ireland V Scotland / Euro 2016 Thread ***

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if we had tried to win that game we wouldn't have been trying to workout permutations ..

I guess ee can only really tell these things at the end. If we make it to second, it's a canny draw. If we don't it's maybe a missed opportunity.

The players were pretty mince today, mate. Couldn't even pass 5 yards at times. Every chance if we'd pushed we'd have been pumped.

If Scotland are seeded in the playoffs they'll likely play Hungary, Israel, Norway or Albania.

Not impossible.

We'd definitely be favourites in a game like that, but it just takes a fuck up or a red card.

It's all still well in the balance.

How close are Scotland to getting into pot 2 for wc qualifications campaign heard skyspprts mentioned it would that help Scotland next time

We're 17th European team in the FIFA rankings (discounting Russia). Each pot has 9 teams, so we should be looking at second pot atm.

I guess ee can only really tell these things at the end. If we make it to second, it's a canny draw. If we don't it's maybe a missed opportunity.

The players were pretty mince today, mate. Couldn't even pass 5 yards at times. Every chance if we'd pushed we'd have been pumped.

Your right old pal but it's bloody frustrating .One day Scotland will qualify without looking over their shoulders .Probably not in my lifetime ...Suppose I should be thankful ...I was going to bet quite a few bob on Scotland winning .Chickened out .Glad I did .

Been a busy day but at no time felt inclined to check up on the European results, fuck the SFA team.

Had a quick look and was more interested in the Armenia - Portugal game, looks like it was good game, goals, penalties, sendings off.

Also nice to see Germany and Poland put some distance between themselves and both the anti-British republican teams.

Been a busy day but at no time felt inclined to check up on the European results, fuck the SFA team.

Had a quick look and was more interested in the Armenia - Portugal game, looks like it was good game, goals, penalties, sendings off.

Also nice to see Germany and Poland put some distance between themselves and both the anti-British republican teams.

Gees peace.

Gees peace.

I see you've forgiven them, I won't, not ever.

Any Rangers players in the team today then ? Would you have imagined that possible 10 years ago. ? So which organisation helped implement the rules that allowed that to happen in such a short time ? Surely not the one whose team you were supporting today ?