Monday Mornings Are The Best!

Do you not just love going back to work after another impressive display by the gers.

The look on the taigs face is priceless, they know we're coming to get them.

Roll on Saturday for the next performance of total football, Warburton Style.

I usually hate Monday mornings but I have the day off as a bank holiday:)

The taigs in my work have been utterly silent since 2012, theres hardly any football chat these days, used to be constant. I work in greenock too so was surrounded by tims but they hardly mention a thing these days.

It was good after the Malmo game, ripped a few of them but thats the first time in months ive known the score in a celtic game.

The taigs in my work have been utterly silent since 2012, theres hardly any football chat these days, used to be constant. I work in greenock too so was surrounded by tims but they hardly mention a thing these days.It was good after the Malmo game, ripped a few of them but thats the first time in months ive known the score in a celtic game.

Obviously not the same place i work in Greenock then,but in saying that the taigs in my work would sooner talk behind my back than say anything to my face.