Rob Kiernan

RFCRobertson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say this, but I thought he looked more comfortable with Wilson than with Ball.

Wilson did have a good game so maybe the "rest" has done him some good (head-wise)

Why would you be sorry to say that? Ball is only here on loan, so surely it's a good thing that Wilson and Kiernan play well together?

The reason I say "sorry" is that my belief that Kiernan is more comfortable playing with Wilson rather than Ball is that it is not the commonly held view on here.

It may be simply the right and left footed defenders and nothing to do with the quality of the players.

I thought Wilson did well on Saturday as did Kiernan.

Absolute rock, a fantastic leader, impressive at playing it out from the back.

I love him .just the story about how he signed for us.in talks with Birmingham then he gets the call from Rangers.see ye brum! He was so desperate to play for us.

That's why I've always loved wee shielsie as well.plenty on here don't, but I will never forget the look on his face that famous night against east Fife at ibrox when the kick off was delayed cos we were pouring in in our thousands.every stand opened.to me more than any, in all my days of supporting this magical club, that summed up what we are as a people.and wee deano de boer as well.what a ducking night.is in my top 10.

No Surrender

Rab

• 2 weeks later...

Think Kiernan is showing improvements in his game week in week out . Showing improvements in his reading of the game , winning most balls in the air and goes through everything . Good defensive partner would really help him improve further and help the team . Think he deserved some praise ?