Brendan Sacked!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who watched the Channel 5 documentary and knew anything about football would have predicted Rodgers winning fuck all and getting sacked.

Amazing he ever got the job in the first place.

The man is a cunt as well as a poor football manager.

Cheats on his wife, a rogue landlord and gets rid of his long time assistant/mate and coach to save his own skin.

Still what more can be expected given his background.

Delighted he's gone, a bullshitter if ever there was one. I'm surprised that the sports journos didn't know he was getting sacked it was common knowledge on Thursday night in Liverpool, no matter what the result was today he was getting sacked. Hopefully Klopp will be announced soon. Klopp will be a massive upgrade on Rodgers but he won't fix the underlying problems at the club like the transfer committee, lack of football knowledge amongst the ownership/board etc.

I reckon there in for klopp fearing Chelsea are going to make a change.

I have been saying as much since klopp released his statement of intent, I think it firmly put him on both Liverpool and chelseas radar, Liverpool have moved first and I would suspect Jose is now trying to work his ticket.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea also make a move.

I like Emery a lot but surely if Klopp & Ancelotti are available with no compensation required then you go for them before you go for somebody like Emery?

personally if I was ancelotti I wouldn't want the job. Clubs going backwards fast. Klopp would be a good appointment. Personally I think he's already got the job.

I have been saying as much since klopp released his statement of intent, I think it firmly put him on both Liverpool and chelseas radar, Liverpool have moved first and I would suspect Jose is now trying to work his ticket.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea also make a move.

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/10/club-believes-in-manager-and-squad.html