Mccall's Decision Making Is Shocking

Gaz52

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think all things considered he's done quite well.

I would agree with that, hes got a team of dead wood that Ally has handed to him, McCall has brought in the youth players, I would give McCall a full season and a transfer window no manager could do what McCall has done in such a small time he has a 4 month contract ffs Ally got 3 years with no progress at less we see some improvement in a short space of time

Is it not time we realised that the players are just not good enough? and stopped blaming the coaching staff??

To a certain extent yes but he made changes that weren't necessary. Plus playing Law in the middle doesn't work. He cannot dictate play. That result was as much down to McCall's tactical errors as it was the poor play from the players.

Leaving Shiels on the bench was a big mistake as was dropping Clark for Miller. And as others have said it's not the first time he's made these basic mistakes.

At this crucial stage of the season it is about momentum not experiments.

A fair few of them aren't good enough. Miller shouldn't have started today, and McCulloch should be nowhere near the team. I'm at a loss as to why Zaliukas was taken off, if it was an injury Falkirk must have been wetting themselves to see McCulloch isolated. Two big mistakes by McCall IMO that cost us the three points.

Big Zal took a knock, which is why he went off, but personally rather than Crawford coming on and effectively changing two positions I'd have put Moshni on and kept more of a balance in defence

Mccalls in last chance saloon - and is trying anything to get a win. Its a pressure he accepted when he took the job and one that mccoist declined to accept in order to mow the lawn.

The players haven't changed - they are a bit fitter I think and a little better organised under Mccall - and Mccall now knows a few he simply cant trust (which ally appeared to be blind to).

I dont think Mccall is doing badly to be honest and thats a game we would have lost under mccoist - but without Vuckic - where would we be? his goals have been vital in keeping our promotion hopes alive.

Mccalls in last chance saloon - and is trying anything to get a win. Its a pressure he accepted when he took the job and one that mccoist declined to accept in order to mow the lawn.

The players haven't changed - they are a bit fitter I think and a little better organised under Mccall - and Mccall now knows a few he simply cant trust (which ally appeared to be blind to).

I dont think Mccall is doing badly to be honest and thats a game we would have lost under mccoist - but without Vuckic - where would we be? his goals have been vital in keeping our promotion hopes alive.

Spot on.

If Vuckic was not there , McCall would get slaughtered far worse than he's getting now .

We were always making the play-offs; even this load of overpaid and overrated mince aren't bad enough to be finishing fifth with the couple of decent bits of quality we have. Not that that is particularly a ringing endorsement.

The insistence of playing a past it left midfielder who can't defend at CH could genuinely cost him a shot at the Rangers job long term. His foul-ups continue to cost us actual points; aside from the fact playing him fucks our team shape and results in players not being utilized to the best of their ability.