Lewis Macleod?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount on here saying he was overrated. :lol:

Lewis is a cracking player, and with the right guidance and coaching will get better and better.

Yup (tu).

Just needs to do s bit of speed work to get him to the next level.

Wouldn't mind knowing our win percentage with Lewis and without, this Season.

I think our fans have totally underestimated the influence he had on our team. We've struggled to create anything since he left.

Bang on there, Ben.

His injury and subsequent transfer was the start of our freefall down the table.

He carried our team for the first part of the season.

I have in no doubts that when fit he'll succeed at Brentford and then move onto greater things.

We don't need stats, it's self evident.

With Lewis - generally win and he's involved with the goal, without Lewis we struggle to score nevermind win.

I would think most were aware of this because it's happened during his previous injuries while being at us. There simply isn't another spark of creativity at our club that gets a game,...there is guys with a bit of invention but they don't get to play for some reason.

I posted on another thread that it is no coincidence that since Lewis has gone our results have been terrible. The only question was how much Kenny was to blame and how much Lewis could have helped. When Ally was here I feared games when Lewis was out.

I think if we hadn't sold him (and he was fit) we'd still be comfortably in second.

Jesus wept :lol:

I know he's struggled with injury, but mugged by a twig.

Makes Laffing boy falling off the bus seem like a reasonable injury.

:lol:

Indeed!

Then there's the West Ham lad, who's dropped a cup on his foot & cut it!

Still feel sad he left. Don't think he wanted to go either. Would love to see him back one day.

Was a credit to the team with his ability and enthusiasm on the park, played like a natural and stood out from day one, was great watching him (one of the few highspots in recent years).

I strongly believe he has the necessary talent to go on to a bigger (Premier League ?) club if he toughens up, and I'd welcome him back to Ibrox even if he was playing for the opposition.