effect on your normal life

KingKirk

How is our current situation effecting your life. I ain't be able to sleep well for days now, Constantly think about our club and what's gonna happen next. I can't imagine what its like for the employees. This sure is a long dark tunnel, With no end in sight.

Sorry for the negative post.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was off my food for a few days, but that was the initial shock.

Depending on your own individual persona, and the amount of emotional investment you have, everyone will react in their own way. People will be on the verge of violence, teetering on the brink of drink/drug abuse, being less than patient with your spouses and kids.

Make no mistake, this is the sort of shit that can give some people serious emotional problems and nervous breakdowns (and worse).

However, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. I really do not wish to hark back to 1994, and the death of Caledonian FC to make way for ICT, but, on a much larger scale, The Rangers support are going through very similar emotions. Second time around for me, after some serious "losing my way", I'm a bit less hot-headed than I was in my 20s, and I am not getting hung-up on some issues which others regard as more important than I do.

I have absolutely no doubt that many of our number are going through hell right now, churning up inside. For my own personal sanity, and for the sake of my family, I cannot go down that road again. Positive mental attitude, we will be back, bigger, better and stronger.

I was off my food for a few days, but that was the initial shock.

Depending on your own individual persona, and the amount of emotional investment you have, everyone will react in their own way. People will be on the verge of violence, teetering on the brink of drink/drug abuse, being less than patient with your spouses and kids.

Make no mistake, this is the sort of shit that can give some people serious emotional problems and nervous breakdowns (and worse).

However, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. I really do not wish to hark back to 1994, and the death of Caledonian FC to make way for ICT, but, on a much larger scale, The Rangers support are going through very similar emotions. Second time around for me, after some serious "losing my way", I'm a bit less hot-headed than I was in my 20s, and I am not getting hung-up on some issues which others regard as more important than I do.

I have absolutely no doubt that many of our number are going through hell right now, churning up inside. For my own personal sanity, and for the sake of my family, I cannot go down that road again. Positive mental attitude, we will be back, bigger, better and stronger.

I have been checking the www 24-7, we will prevail though.

How is our current situation effecting your life. I ain't be able to sleep well for days now, Constantly think about our club and what's gonna happen next. I can't imagine what its like for the employees. This sure is a long dark tunnel, With no end in sight.

Sorry for the negative post.

So you weren't prepared for all of this

Head buried in the sand for how many years was it??? :beer1:

was fighting after the boozer on sat nite due to all the anger ive tried to keep in.

he was a big cunt anaw, im probs lucky the bouncers stopped it after wee traded a few hooks.

no more booze for me till its sorted one way or another.

It minds me as a student when I was nobbin a good and dirty catholic girl in Paisley, her and her friends singing Irish shite when they were pished. Saw some dudes giving them the evil eye. Said look just leave it I support the Gers, I got that well wrong, a brick in the head and 3 dirty Taig barstewards kicking me in later.

Screw the boab in, but never forget.

Ive reached the stage where I think its a lost cause I cant be arsed with the club any longer but thats just the way I feel

Not a good bear ehhhh

To me you sound like one of those spoiled glory hunters that the club could do without, who wants to prove how right he was about Murray (who most of us knew about anyway, despite your posts to the contrary).

Then again, I wasn't here when you were strutting your stuff, so I could be wrong.

But some of us are still trying to prove Im a better fan than you, some of the shite on the internet about donations is utter garbage

I've seen a lot of it and whilst it all might be very noble on the face of it it would need some structure. I love Rangers as much as the next man, but I would have to weigh up my family's needs first before I committed to sinking serious money into Rangers any more than I do just now.

To me you sound like one of those spoiled glory hunters that the club could do without, who wants to prove how right he was about Murray (who most of us knew about anyway, despite your posts to the contrary).

Then again, I wasn't here when you were strutting your stuff, so I could be wrong.

Followed the club since my first game in 1964, take your pick of the glory years??????

What you just said is modern day internet claptrap aimed/sniping at fellow bears

I have absolutely no time for your kind, you lot were right up Murrays street

Opinions and discussions on the internet well away from the cunts doorstep

Followed the club since my first game in 1964, take your pick of the glory years??????

What you just said is modern day internet claptrap aimed/sniping at fellow bears

I have absolutely no time for your kind, you lot were right up Murrays street

Opinions and discussions on the internet well away from the cunts doorstep

What were you doing during your 7 year absence, before you came back to tell everyone what we all already knew about Murray for years?