Talksport

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF this turns out to be true then someone within Rangers is blabbing to Jackson.

Have the players already been told privately and they have leaked it or are they only just being told today on arrival back from international duty.

I doubt very much the news would have come from the administrators.

IF this turns out to be true then someone within Rangers is blabbing to Jackson.

Have the players already been told privately and they have leaked it or are they only just being told today on arrival back from international duty.

Someones been blabbing the who way through, cause he's not had too much wrong so far.

the records been spot on throughout this. hope they are wrong this time.

They have been right about a few things but hardly everything that's been printed about us during this time.

As the above have said this get's people talking and buying papers...A win win situation for the record no matter the number of job losses.

They have been right about a few things but hardly everything that's been printed about us during this time.

As the above have said this get's people talking and buying papers...A win win situation for the record no matter the number of job losses.

in fairness, the record has been pretty accurate about alot of things, which does disturb me some what,

someone inside the club has obviously been giving them info on the q t,

i really wont be surprised if 11 redundancies are to happen.

the administrators have clearly been briefing the record. they will be cranking up the pressure to accept wage cuts.

they also briefed the BBC on the vote on deferrment of wages.

Really wish I hadn't listen to this, I'm more depressed than ever about my club, KJ says we are getting closer and closer to liquidation. All thanks to that barsteward CW. If we go down he'd better get the first Virgin flight to Mars.

:anguish::anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: