SPL rivals are Liarwels lap dogs

Once again it is being said that our SPL rivals want us severely punished if we go into liquidation or even stay in administration at August 4th.

Now worse case scenario is liquidation then they want point deduction's and our tv money for 3 years! Fuck off!

Why not just make us play with 10 men for three seasons! Its pretty much the same sort of ridiculous punishment Liarwel and his cronies are dreaming up, not even sure UEFA would allow this anyway. They need us for a tv deal and we are then expected to for-fit it for three seasons! Jog-on.

Our SPL rivals need us to survive. Without our away support and influence in the tv deal then 60% of them wont last a year! Their stupidity and kiss ass approach to Liarwels false propaganda will be their downfall.

Lets just start in the 3rd Division fuck the SPL. Europe's out of the agenda for three yeas anyway. It would be a master plan as I am sure with new owners and a proper fan based plan we would still sell out Ibrox and would be able to agree our own tv deal. We could walk into the SPL after three years with a great young team and have over £60m available to build a team that would destroy any SPL club.

I for one would be happy to pay for a season ticket at SPL rates so a proper fund could be raised over the 3 years in the lower leagues so we are loaded when we come back into the SPL.

WATP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spl C*ltic lap dogs want to have it both ways get us back into the spl for the money then put the boot in at the same time.

Feck the lot of them, what they are propsing is basically fixing the spl so that one team wins it. A new-co Rangers i can just about take but to be paying season ticket money to play in a league that is rigged no way!!!!

Would rather Rangers joined Div 3 than agree to these rules, we could work our way back up in a few years cutting our cloth accordingly while at the same time do some real damage to our enemies.

It makes no sense for us to stay in a league where our presence is purely to financially advantage our rivals.

Much better to drop down to Div 3. By the time we come back up the other SPL teams will have been degraded (and that includes Celtic) and it will be easier for us to compete

I would honestly rather join div 3 if we were to get all these penalties, let all the other SPL clubs see what life is like without us for a few years while we give all the small clubs a much needed boost with our fans turning up in theirs droves to support the Rangers.

If we are still in administration on August 4, we get docked 10 points. If they can't get the simple part right, there's a great chance that the rest of it is pish too.

that's the rules yes. But the story apparently is that the spl board are going to try and increase our punishment if we ask for an spl licence after liquidation

they are wanting our tv money hammered and split between other clubs etc

or so the Sunday mail would have us believe. If world peace broke out they'd still find a way to put a negative spin on it

What tv money? If we get liquidated and Celtic romp the league for 3 seasons, their will be no tv money.

Fuck the Spl , apply for the third division. If worst came to worst, I'd much rather head to division 3 than give all these other fannys in this league anything.

At our lowest moment the bheast has plucked up the nerve to put the knife in in broad day light as opposed to in the back as the devious callous cunts like to do. It must live long in the memory how fellow proffesionals treated employees of our club and never ever again should their be any cosy relationships with anyone assisiated with them. They have played their hand and to be honest I am glad. The depth of the hatred for us at the top level of Celtic can never be in doubt again. Know your enemy. Consider this, what would the likes of Ally do/say if peoples jobs were at risk at any other Scottish club? I know the conduct of them will surprise no fan but it has to be lesson number one for our new owners when that time comes.

3rd Div for me ,I would gladly walk from the SPL, and make them suffer.It is obvious now they want this to happen .My preference is England but if we have to stay in this Backwater why not help the Smaller clubs and get our Youth Ready to wipe it Clean in 3 Years time .Only if the worst was to happen. Note these names and Teams.2 off which are very significant .

That decision would be down to the six-man SPL board of Ralph Topping (chairman), Neil Doncaster (chief

<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; ">

executive), Eric Riley (Celtic), Derek Weir (Motherwell), Steven Brown (St Johnstone) and Stephen Thompson (Dundee United).

Under no circumstances should we accept punitive penalties from SPL clubs.

Begin in division 3 and work our way back or leave for pastures new. Either way, the remaining SPL clubs could then happily play in their non-competition without the benefit of a Sky deal not worth the pape it is written on, see league sponsorship deals torn apart, watch attendance's collapse in a league with all the attraction and credibility of the southern irish leagues.

No surrender.

that's the rules yes. But the story apparently is that the spl board are going to try and increase our punishment if we ask for an spl licence after liquidation

they are wanting our tv money hammered and split between other clubs etc

or so the Sunday mail would have us believe. If world peace broke out they'd still find a way to put a negative spin on it

There are no set rules post-liquidation, so I don't see what it is they are increasing. If we go into liquidation, we will be given further penalties, that much is certain, and only just, but the SPL won't be killing off one of the geese who lay the golden eggs.

I dont even understand why you should be docked 10 points if you go into administration, before us the teams that suffered administration were teams strugling to stay in the division, therefore deducting 10 pts almost guaranteed relegation, therefore making thier financial situation a lot worse. I dont get it.

As for the SPL, there wont be an SPL in 3 years time and in 2015 UFEA will probably only give the SPL 1 champions league place, 1 for the Europa and maybe 1 for the other one. (if its still going)

Under no circumstances should we accept punitive penalties from SPL clubs.

Begin in division 3 and work our way back or leave for pastures new. Either way, the remaining SPL clubs could then happily play in their non-competition without the benefit of a Sky deal not worth the pape it is written on, see league sponsorship deals torn apart, watch attendance's collapse in a league with all the attraction and credibility of the southern irish leagues.

No surrender.

This (tu)

Fuck them.

If we go into liquidation, we will be given further penalties, that much is certain

Interesting.

So, effectively, they, the SPL, would be punishing a 'new club' for the history of an old one? That doesn't tie in nicely with the idea we would 'lose' our history. It makes no sense whatsoever in fact.

Fuck them - I'll join any campaign by the support to ensure we accept no such penalties. In the event of a rebirth, I'll be perfectly happy to start again in the lower rungs.

I trust the remaining SPL clubs would be happy as larks in their shiny, brave new world. Void of TV deals, sponsorship and competitive interest as it would inevitably be.