Ulster will answer the call

MEETING OF RANGERS SUPPORTERS CLUBS IN BELFAST - WEDNESDAY 14 MARCH 2012

A meeting of Rangers Supporters Clubs in Northern Ireland will be held on Wednesday 14 March 2012 in the Welders Social Club, Dee Street, Belfast at 7.30pm. Rangers Legend Sandy Jardine and Rangers FC Supporters Liaison Manager Jim Hannah will both be in attendance to discuss how fans can best help the Club in the current situation. All Rangers Supporters Clubs are encouraged to attend and your support at this difficult time is much needed and greatly appreciated.

rite guys lets all get down here tomorrow and once again show our unmatched support for glasgow rangers. we have travelled the sea for years but this is the true test to our loyalty and i know we will prove again how important we are to our club :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A meeting of Rangers Supporters Clubs in Northern Ireland will be held on Wednesday 14 March 2012 in the Welders Social Club, Dee Street, Belfast at 7.30pm. Rangers Legend Sandy Jardine and Rangers FC Supporters Liaison Manager Jim Hannah will both be in attendance to discuss how fans can best help the Club in the current situation. All Rangers Supporters Clubs are encouraged to attend and your support at this difficult time is much needed and greatly appreciated.

rite guys lets all get down here tomorrow and once again show our unmatched support for glasgow rangers. we have travelled the sea for years but this is the true test to our loyalty and i know we will prove again how important we are to our club :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

Brilliant (squared)

well done guys but i dont get the 'unmatched' bit in that. to me you are saying that if your from ulster and travel to games every week that you are somehow a better gers fan than fans from scotland. correct me if wrong

well done guys but i dont get the 'unmatched' bit in that. to me you are saying that if your from ulster and travel to games every week that you are somehow a better gers fan than fans from scotland. correct me if wrong

stop nit picking ffs man

apologies if it has come across that way . the gers fans in scotland love the club and support it as much as us . no offence ment

prob means unmatched by the dark side mate,if not it just strikes me as a word he has used to show his and the ulster lads and lasses pride,there wont be any offence meant.