Sky Sports News invisible coverage of the march?

There's a chance I missed it but I recorded about 6 hours of sky sports news onto my sky+ incase while I was actually at the protest they showed footage and I had it recorded to also keep. However having skipped through the lot there has not been a second of footage, not a whisper of the protest, not one shot of all the magnificent support and everyone who put so much effort putting it together. As I said if someone saw anything then great but I haven't and I am appalled, they have day and night on that channel voiced every tiny detail of our supposed demise. Since feb I don't think we have ever had so much coverage in 140 years and then today on this historic day and positive day for the club, there is deafening silence...?

I have emailed them my disgust even if there was a wee bit of coverage it deserved alot more, I thought live coverage etc, I don't care it was soccer Saturday or whatever they couldn't have interrupted that for two seconds? I mean even the BBC and itv gave us about 3 munutes? Very dissapointed

Virgin media supported the walk today....see the official pics thread!.....so it's an easy choice.....bag Sky and go to Virgin......I have also seen a few of their vans in Glasgow with union jack wing mirrors....they sponsor Britains got talent too and finally Murdoch is in bed with wee Eck.....aka Salmond!!

Get Sky tae feck and get the Virgins in!

There's a chance I missed it but I recorded about 6 hours of sky sports news onto my sky+ incase while I was actually at the protest they showed footage and I had it recorded to also keep. However having skipped through the lot there has not been a second of footage, not a whisper of the protest, not one shot of all the magnificent support and everyone who put so much effort putting it together. As I said if someone saw anything then great but I haven't and I am appalled, they have day and night on that channel voiced every tiny detail of our supposed demise. Since feb I don't think we have ever had so much coverage in 140 years and then today on this historic day and positive day for the club, there is deafening silence...?

I have emailed them my disgust even if there was a wee bit of coverage it deserved alot more, I thought live coverage etc, I don't care it was soccer Saturday or whatever they couldn't have interrupted that for two seconds? I mean even the BBC and itv gave us about 3 munutes? Very dissapointed

As I fucking said and was roasted for in the Jardine thread..

Or is the poster also in cahoots?

This is not the way to conduct our business in the MHEDIA.

Same as bbc sportsound news at 5, they spoke about a proteat (sic) through in the 2nd city of Scotland about cyclist's and bumpy roads through there but nothing about the biggest gathering of football supporter's in this country today.

Same as bbc sportsound news at 5, they spoke about a proteat (sic) through in the 2nd city of Scotland about cyclist's and bumpy roads through there but nothing about the biggest gathering of football supporter's in this country today.

I missed that bit of quality reporting, lol, it's a joke yes it's very interesting all the other news they played hour after hour repeating the same thing I wanted us top story every hour don't we deserve it?

I mean there was no reporting of the trouble at the glasgow cup, fire damaged seats, kids getting bottled, nothing but if a Bear as much as sneezes in their ground, breaking news all night, i hope everyone takes today as an example dont give them anything to say, but as for today, guess that old saying came into play "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all" So sky didnt bother

remember years ago when my mate went down to play with Portsmouth[the irony?] and telling me,when he asked the score with Rangers?,he got told the Q.P.R. score,they really don't give a fck about our football :blush:

Yes, that is definitive proof that they don't care.