Sheffield United fans views on Green

Blue_Nose

We need to read between the lines; under what circumstances did he sell those two players?

Whyte sold the best striker we've had since Dado Prso for a shockingly low fee, but we as fans had to accept the financial benefit of offloading him for any 7 figure sum.

English fans have no concept off financial implications, as the media down there continues to broadcast that it's a stinking rich country with regards to football.

Maybe Sheff Utd had to sell those players to balance books or something.

I could be talking shite but we can't just pass him off as a wanker, or in the same breath give him a God status. We should be supportive regardless, if he does get the job, and save the criticism until the club is back on it's feet. FIRMLY, I should add.

Worrying..

I just want TBK ffs, least you can trust them.

You can trust me, I have no money though.

Does that mean I can have Rangers.

This guy doesnt seem to be getting any positive found out about him so maybe this is a bad one> we did have Miller who was a sound businessman, but wait we never gave him a chance and told him to fuck off and now we are getting the dregs.

Those Sheff. Utd fans seem to have quite a bias against us... one of them commented saying "mon the h**ps".

Wankers?

Most of them and Wednesday fans prefer us over the Yahoos.

They don't DO Republican in Sheffield.

How many more anti-green threads and posts are we going to get from members joined since admin ?

Seems to be a big wave of them today.

This isnt an "anti green" thread, I thought it would be worth a look on the SUFC message boards to see what they think about the guy.

People calling Blades fans Micky bastards :anguish: They're my English team due to my Dad living down there and all his mates being United mad. I can easily say that in my experience down there they fucking HATE the taigs. Kept questioning me about us and telling me how much they hated the IRA. Micky bastards :lol:

People calling Blades fans Micky bastards :anguish: They're my English team due to my Dad living down there and all his mates being United mad. I can easily say that in my experience down there they fucking HATE the taigs. Kept questioning me about us and telling me how much they hated the IRA. Micky bastards :lol:

Poor Danny Wilson got a horrible welcome from them.

Poor Danny Wilson got a horrible welcome from them.

Should have fucking heard them when Wendy brought it back to 2-2 in the first derby of the season at Bramall. He's done an alright job to be fair but it's like an ex-taig bossing us. Fuck that :disappointment: Hopefully beat Stevenage on Monday then I get a trip to Wemberleeeeee :praise: