how have you all been handling the abuse?

tombomb

as the post describes how have you all been handling the abuse at work etc from other fans?

i work with aberdeen motherwell celtic and hamilton fans rangers to but no-one seems to defend the club at work apart from me. constant arguements especially with the aberdeen fan i feel like kicking shit right out the bastard his latest today was 'rangers will be expelled as there is new proof david murray set all of this up so that when green took over he would again take control' sick of it all. i can take banter but its now pure and utter hatred coming from them i am seriously going to end up getting the sack through knocking one out.

so whats your stories?

we need to stand up and be counted if like most the fans at my work dont want to say anything as you will end up flipping out(as i am about to) surely we cant just sit back and take this abuse? WATP after all i was pulled up for saying WATP as it can be sectarian yet an hour later he has a guiness hat on waving the ireland flag when the fucker wouldnt even be aloud in the country as hes brittish yet i am expected to laugh this off(which i did as was banter) but surely saying Watp isnt sectarian and what he done was worse?

all i hear is pie and bovril say this and that etc

enough rambling whats all your takes on this bullshit. WATP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Yeovil in Somerset, its a bit backward and "news" is something that gets read out by the town crier every week or so, football is still played with a pigs bladder and if they were to shout abuse I would not be able to understand as they all talk like pirates down here, oooooaaaaarrrrrrrr

I find it difficult when I explain even if we're still in the 3rd division... we'll still be a better bigger club than you lot. Always have been, always will be...

To receive the reply, yeah but you cheated.

Right now I find it difficult to argue that fact that we cheated. Ebts, not Paying PAYE, other tax avoidance schemes, the list goes on.. fraud on the horizon. Other than decking the cants.. what do you reply to that?

it depends, i'll hold my own in any reasonable debate any fans wants to hold with me. I'm far more clued up on the whole EBT scheme, HMRC's conduct, Whytes criminality & fraudelent take over, the conduct of the SFA & SLP that i can defend our club about aswell as anyone can.

infact, i would put it to any fan, tell me 1 crime RFC are guilty of that another SPL club has not commited (regardless of scale).

Going into adminsitration for non-payment of tax; dundee, Gretna (fact)....

Making EBT payments to players/staff that ae undisclosed: Celtic for Juninho (fact)

Transferring the club to another company: Celtic (pacific shelf 595) (fact)

but with your average fan, its completely pointless. They dont give a shit tbh, they just hate us and thats the bottom line. In which case, i'll happily get tit-for-tat with them. Remind Aberdeen fans they are only in the league by default because technically, they have been relegated TWICE. Remind Motherwell they escaped any punishments for going into adminstration, and didnt even ge the 10point deduction. And remind Celtic, that at least our previous owners crimes don't extend beyond financial mismanagement. Their former regime knew about a peadophile abusing all the boys and stood by him, even in the courts.

I only work in a small company, two who are not interested. They know not to talk to me abt it. Plus when we work with other contractors, I caught my bos shaking his head when someone piped up! Let's just say they stoppped mid sentence talking about renewing joists. FB!

I find it difficult when I explain even if we're still in the 3rd division... we'll still be a better bigger club than you lot. Always have been, always will be...

To receive the reply, yeah but you cheated.

Right now I find it difficult to argue that fact that we cheated. Ebts, not Paying PAYE, other tax avoidance schemes, the list goes on.. fraud on the horizon. Other than decking the cants.. what do you reply to that?

Tax abuse v Child Abuse .As someone said mate .Usually shuts them up .

But if you want to get intillectual thenEBT 's are not illegal, no one at Ibrox knew about the PAYE except Whyte but BJK, that shuts them up.

But generally they dont say anything about it if I meet any , I tend to have that dont talk to me look. about me.

Im in Salford and the only one who knows anything about Scottish football, no one else even cares down here, their all United fans so i just laugh about City at them.

i used to live near there. i miss my time in manchester. the wife hated it though.