Ally looking to sign the highest standard of player despite being in div 3.

97ff5b5c23c82287559552b36b16e270_XL.jpgALLY McCOIST insists he will move for the highest standard of player despite Rangers' fourth tier status as he closes in on deals to bring Francisco Sandaza, Emilson and Kevin Kyle to Ibrox.

The manager has shot down suggestions that he should bring in players only capable or taking the Light Blues out of the lower divisions.

Sandaza is expected to sign in the next 24 hours while McCoist is also hopeful of Brazilian centre-back Emilson putting pen to paper with striker Kyle following suit.

McCoist said: "I'm hopeful there will be a deal done with Sandaza very soon. The best way to put it is that Francisco has not signed yet but we are very keen to get him.

"I know the agent and our representatives have been in discussion over the weekend and I think he will be signing soon.

"We have Emilson in for a couple of days and he has been looking around the place to see if he likes it.

"We are watching him and we are very hopeful of getting a deal done there too.

"He is a very experienced defender who has played at a top level and we are enjoying having him.

"He came over on Saturday and if both parties are happy then we can get a deal done there too.

"It's important that players coming here know the situation, particularly foreign players, but in saying that we have been world news for the past four or five months.

"Kevin has been in training with the lads. He did have a longer term injury but I am hopeful there is a deal to be done there too.

"We have to build a squad. We won't be able to sign players from September 1 so effectively we need players to get through two seasons.

"We have lost 23 players since January which is a phenomenal amount but slowly we are bringing in good quality. Indeed some would argue we have brought in Kilmarnock's best player and Hearts best player from last season.

"It's important that we sign players that we can afford but also the type of players that the fans want to see.

"I think it is very important that we don't go and sign players who think they might get us out of SFL3. I think we should sign players of the highest standard and quality because the fans deserve that."

http://rangers.co.uk...st-sign-quality

Delighted we are chasing reasonable quality. Where is the money coming from? ST sales?

These players are free transfers so no money there, will just be signing fees of which i would assume Green will be investing money in for. Probably a part of green and ST being used to obtain these players.

Delighted we are chasing reasonable quality. Where is the money coming from? ST sales?

Ally will be getting a fraction of what came off the wage bill during the summer to pay for these players, and I think it's all looking positive so far. Players stil interested in joining the Rangers, and Green perhaps not being as tight with the purse-strings as I expected. More than happy handing over my season ticket money.

These players are free transfers so no money there, will just be signing fees of which i would assume Green will be investing money in for. Probably a part of green and ST being used to obtain these players.

Not even an outlay there............signing on fees are usually added on to the agreed salary and paid out that way.

ALLY McCOIST insists he will move for the highest standard of player despite Rangers' fourth tier status as he closes in on deals to bring Francisco Sandaza, Emilson and Kevin Kyle to Ibrox.

The manager has shot down suggestions that he should bring in players only capable or taking the Light Blues out of the lower divisions.

That's because Ally knows full well that we won't have to work our way up through the divisions. Those bastards that claim they don't need us will be working with Regan, Doncaster and Slant-Eyes to ensure that a two-tier league is set up sooner rather than later - this ensuring that our absence from the top flight is as short as possible.

Sporting integrity my hairy fucking erse!!!

As a manager Ally has still to prove himself.

However, as a leader of our great club in the toughest times it has ever seen he has been unbelievable.

I definately think he has now overtaken John Greig as the greatest ever Ranger.

Remember he gave up a very, very lucrative career in the media when the call came to return to his spiritual home.