Emir Kujovic

Jaapham

A striker with Physical presence, good first touch ,an eye for goal ,can head it & take free kicks what are our coaches thinking about its time we tried something different,and as no one this season shows these attributes he must be worth a punt

A striker with Physical presence, good first touch ,an eye for goal ,can head it & take free kicks what are our coaches thinking about its time we tried something different,and as no one this season shows these attributes he must be worth a punt

6 months with us and he won't have any of they attributes :lol:

Never heard of the guy but nice to see we are looking for talent in different leagues if its true .

Difficult to persuade him to come to us if palace are genuinely interested as well though

Looks good but let's not go from youtube videos, anyone can be world class from a youtube video!

I hope this is a sign of our scouting system improving rather than say Arveladze recommending him. Not that i wouldn't trust Arveladze's recommendation, it's not a bad thing former players helping us out with recommendations just as long as that's not what we are restricted to.

Lastly, a lot of people were moaning they didn't want Daly as it was a sign we would be hoofing it up the park again next season, do people think the same with this guy or is his name foreign enough? :P

From the vid he looks good. Powerful, good touch and a finisher. Arveladze is his manager, maybe he's the link to us

According to wikipedia, he has moved from Kayserispor to another club (I am not going to attempt the spelling from memory!). He also has a big brother who is even more of a target man at 6'5".

People seem to forget there are more parties involved in links, transfer bids and completing deals.

Agents talk too. I highly doubt Rangers go to a media outlet and blab away about the players we want to sign.