Hospitality today

JamieG54

Met all the players coming off the bus shook Supers hand had pics with Wallace and Durrant. Allowed on the pitch at FT and pic with Ally. The bus was waiting as Ally and his coaching staff had a pint at the bar. Brand new I love the guy. Seen him getting a pic with a family who were quite small and he said...is this the anthill mob? Haha I love the guy. We got the win I was impressed with Luca and Stoney.

Met all the players coming off the bis shook Supers hand had pics with Wallace and Durrant. Allowed on the pitch at FT and pic with Ally. The bus was waiting as Ally and his cinching staff had a pint at the bar. Brand new I love the guy. Seen him getting a pic with a family who were quite small and he said...is this the anthill mob? Haha I love the guy. We got the win I was impressed with Luca and Stoney.

Regardless of everything else, would love to get a pint with Ally. Would be cracking company I bet. The stories he could tell...

He sounds a really great guy. But I bet the 'Anthill Mob' reference might be recycled in tomorrows papers as Ally welcoming gangsters taking over Rangers...I always rooted for Professor Pat Pending over the Mob. Whyte as Dick Dastardly perhaps...

He sounds a really great guy. But I bet the 'Anthill Mob' reference might be recycled in tomorrows papers as Ally welcoming gangsters taking over Rangers...I always rooted for Professor Pat Pending over the Mob. Whyte as Dick Dastardly perhaps...

Ffs, Penelope Pitstop!

Coming from these parts,it was the same the last time as well,i told my boy to stay behind but he just wanted to go home and play football,but talking to others,they said that Ally and ALL his staff made it a memorable day for ALL the local youngsters that stayed behind.And to think we STILL have people that want these Rangers LEGENDS replaced with imposters that have no idea about the history of this great club.

They must think it's Christmas when we come to town.

Yep, esp when they overcharged us by £40! We were invoiced £200 (£100 each) but when my other half paid it by phone they charged our card £240. Only found out when our bill came in. He phoned them last week and they said invoice was a mistake it should've been £120 each but since it was their mistake they'd refund the £40. I've checked our online account today and no refund yet. It was a good day out though. Rolls and bacon/sausage for breakfast and free bar opened at 12, only tea/coffee and biscuits at HT but free bar again at FT and 3 course meal. Got our programmes signed by Lee Wallace & Lewis Macleod as they were sitting near us but disappointed no players or staff from Rangers came in after the game as promised. Only saw the Shire's manager & chairman.