Accounts out this morning

BBC headline just reading full thing now nit as bad - don't know where 40m is from but it's after one of costs - operating profit exists but small - give 15 min

No probs mate, downloaded the .pdf onto my phone but it difficult to read properly.

No probs mate, downloaded the .pdf onto my phone but it difficult to read properly.

£40m loss is bollocks - £14m loss ( bbc gets it wrong shocker) - doing PDF on phone as well - lot to take in but I would be happy - lots for both sides to argue over !!!! Need real time now to digest !!

Don't really understand what all the stuff means but it's good, right? Or at least much better than was expected?

So the scaremongering from Paul Murray and his group was not required? He was stirring it for no reason? Or at least exaggerating the situation based on no real information.

It's a lot to take in, but this is from Mather's statement on the official web page.

"Revenues totalled £19.1 million and while there was significant progress made in terms of First Team wages/Turnover ratio, now at one of the lowest for leading clubs at 43%. Operating losses totalled £14 million. First Team players wages were reduced to £7.8 million and more than £4.2 million of expenditure is non-recurring. Profit on ordinary activities before taxation totalled £1.3 million leaving a profit for the period of £1.2 million.

Not as bad as the doom mongers would have had us believe. Not all season ticket money and no current sponsorship deals included. £11.5 million in the bank at the end of June.

Thats just a quick look so admin by christmas it is? I would beg to differ. Things could be better but lets see how revenue increases this sesson.

7.8 million pound first team wage bill for fourth tier of Scottish football.

WOW.

Would be including Bocanegra, Goians cut we payed, Alexanders bit, Wallace and McCullochs, that's the majority of that bill. No?

Basically much as expected, we are not going bust by Christmas, more detail provided than ever before, doommongers were talking nonsense, and looks like we are on course to break even this year.

More later...

We won't break even this year with Transfer fees now payable. If indeed Ally chooses to do so in Jan.