Ally McCoist on David Murray

thehost

Here is the bold Alistair's latest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2545640/Rangers-manager-Ally-McCoist-demands-Ibrox-club-immediately-competitive-return-Scottish-Premiership.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-Rangersmail&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=socialnet-twitter-Rangersmail&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

‘I’m delighted Dave is still interested in the club. Same for Paul Murray and David Murray because they are people whose opinions will be valued by Rangers supporters.

Bumming up the architect of our downfall now.

Beyond comprehension and shows the gulf in thinking between those who were made multi-millionaires and those who have to live with the demonization and ruin of a once proud institution.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that you have no love for McCoist, as a manager, but it's starting to look like you hate the guy.

I agree that Ally should just concentrate on team matters, rather than things which are outwith his remit.

Hate the guy?

Im pointing out that he thinks that fans think david murray is a "good guy".

This is the guy who brought us to where we are today, the architect of our downfall a man who allowed the club to be vilified.

I'd go further. Anyone who holds murray in high regard cannot be a Rangers supporter. The evidence will tell you that it is mutually exclusive.

Here is the bold Alistair's latest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2545640/Rangers-manager-Ally-McCoist-demands-Ibrox-club-immediately-competitive-return-Scottish-Premiership.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-Rangersmail&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=socialnet-twitter-Rangersmail&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

‘I’m delighted Dave is still interested in the club. Same for Paul Murray and David Murray because they are people whose opinions will be valued by Rangers supporters.

Bumming up the architect of our downfall now.

Beyond comprehension and shows the gulf in thinking between those who were made multi-millionaires and those who have to live with the demonization and ruin of a once proud institution.

Looks like a tacit cry for help if you ask me. His management style is to spend. He has learned nothing else.

He does not know what austerity means therefore he will not act appropriately during periods of it.

He will always want a sugar daddy I am afraid.

Hate the guy?

Im pointing out that he thinks that fans think david murray is a "good guy".

This is the guy who brought us to where we are today, the architect of our downfall a man who allowed the club to be vilified.

I'd go further. Anyone who holds murray in high regard cannot be a Rangers supporter. The evidence will tell you that it is mutually exclusive.

If go further anyone eho gates ally the way you do is not a supporter at all - even the folks who don't like him as a manager respect what he has some over he years - but you're just a twisted hated of the man, and it's seems the club. All you have is negative vitriol on your posits and try to pretend you care - when it's clear that all you care about is your hatred.

Shocker - the host starting yer another a anti Ally thread - it's not like he has done that before - and why Ally mentions SDM - pres quote out of context and the host leaps on it !! How fking sad

I cannot be held responsible for the shite that mccoist decides to utter.

Mind you, you are probably one of the few who thinks fondly of david murray.

If go further anyone eho gates ally the way you do is not a supporter at all - even the folks who don't like him as a manager respect what he has some over he years - but you're just a twisted hated of the man, and it's seems the club. All you have is negative vitriol on your posits and try to pretend you care - when it's clear that all you care about is your hatred.

blah blah blah blah

instead of wetting your panties why not stick to the subject

is Alistair out of step with the support when he suggests that we are interested in what david murray says and value his opinion?

This is the mentality we are up against and with Ally McCoist and the Men who almost killed our Club Rangers are going no where under thewe people.

The old boys club rules supreme at Ibrox.

Fucking Sick of Ally ,and his Old pals act mentality.

No wonder the Team play shite.

FFS, GW will end up throwing the Towel in because of these Fifth Columnists.

blah blah blah blah

is Alistair out of step with the support when he suggests that we are interested in what david murray says and value his opinion?

Answer.

Totally on a different Sphere.

I personally have had enough of him.

I don't back Ally either.

Had enough of him and he is driving an even bigger wedge between the Fanbase.

blah blah blah blah

For you it's just another excuse to have a go at Ally - he could have been talking about the weather and you'd find fault so deep is your anti Ally / anti Rangers agenda

For you it's just another excuse to have a go at Ally - he could have been talking about the weather and you'd find fault so deep is your anti Ally / anti Rangers agenda

Last go at getting you to actually focus on the matter at hand.

Is he correct in saying that Rangers fans value David Murray's opinion.

Come on BP, breathe slooooooowww. Get that old grey matter in gear.

Ready?

right off you go

is he correct or is he so out of step that it is jaw-dropping?

I don't back Ally either.

Had enough of him and he is driving an even bigger wedge between the Fanbase.

So you don't back him - therefore that means that for some EVERYTHING he says is wrong - no matter what he says, or does , no matter how little the comment or even how small the mistake - it's any old excuse to have a dig just cause you want him out - how fking sad is that - dispute wether he is the man to take us forward but at least be man enough not to get caught up on the muck taking shit just for the sake of it!

I don't disagree about Murray, there aren't many Rangers fans who would have much good to say about him.

Your obsession is a different matter, something you should probably talk to someone about.

I will make a deal with you.

When Rangers Men stop insulting our intelligence, when they decide to defend the club and when they decide to act in a normal fashion then I promise not to highlight their comments.

It isn't me who asked the board to try and cover up my salary, from public consumption, due to embarrassment.

It isn't me who decided to tell a national newspaper that the fan base think David Murray is a great guy.

and

It isn't me who wants to spend more money when the club is already facing financial ruin.

Last go at getting you to actually focus on the matter at hand.

Is he correct in saying that Rangers fans value David Murray's opinion.

Come on BP, breathe slooooooowww. Get that old grey matter in gear.

Ready?

right off you go

is he correct or is he so out of step that it is jaw-dropping?

He is entitled to an opinion - I don't care about SDM but nor is that one quote worth a thread let alone the vitriol you unleash - I don't need to 100% agree with Ally to see he is a good manager doing a good job- you don't think he's the man but your tactic is just to attack ever small utterance he makes in a negative manner as it suits your agenda - hatred

So you don't back him - therefore that means that for some EVERYTHING he says is wrong - no matter what he says, or does , no matter how little the comment or even how small the mistake - it's any old excuse to have a dig just cause you want him out - how fking sad is that - dispute wether he is the man to take us forward but at least be man enough not to get caught up on the muck taking shit just for the sake of it!

Yes I want him out now.

No muck raking he has got himself so embroiled in all the politics he has now Nailed his colours to the Mast.

No wonder the Football we are watching is terrible and he should not be conning out with things about people who don't want to Invest but just want to cause grief.

I want Ally to just go now and ive had it with him.

Legend of course, Manager so not.

Rangers boss Ally McCoist confident Graham Wallace will sort the club out

RANGERS boss Ally McCoist last night told Dave King that he trusts chief executive Graham Wallace to get on with the job of rescuing the Ibrox club.

By: Mark Walker Published: Fri, January 24, 2014

ally.gif-455920.jpg BACKING WALLACE: Ally McCoist

The South African-based former Gers director stated that a new share issue with the financially-stricken Ibrox club is inevitable and revealed he’s had no dealings with the board since he made an offer to invest in the League One side after last month’s stormy AGM.

McCoist had a meeting with his chief executive this week after an attempt to get the players to accept a 15 per cent pay cut – and he’s backed Wallace to restructure Rangers.

He said: “Dave has an opinion which a lot of Rangers fans would listen to. I don’t have any doubt our chief executive has ideas of what he wants to do.

“Graham asked for 120 days and, after that period, he will, more than anyone, have an idea of where we want to be and how we’re going to get there.”

I’m delighted Dave is still interested in the club

But McCoist insists the man who once invested and lost £20million in Rangers has a right to give his opinions.

He added: “I’m delighted Dave is still interested in the club. Same for Paul Murray and David Murray because they’re people whose opinions will be valued by Rangers supporters.

“We’ve always said you never leave the club, you always watch and take an interest, but I can’t get involved. People will discuss and have opinions, but my job is the football. I need to concentrate on that.”

We were brought down by Whyte and Whyte alone. If he had bought the club with £18 million of his own money and then paid the PAYE and VAT on time, we would still be top of the SPL.

SDM had a number of faults but, under his stewardship, the club won more trophies than in any other era, and in doing so, gave me some of the happiest moments of my life. Let us not forget.

He is entitled to an opinion - I don't care about SDM but not is that one quote worth a thread let alone the vitriol you unleash - I don't need to 100% agree with Ally to see he is a good manager doing a good job- you don't think he's the man but your target is just to attack ever small utterance he makes in a negative manner as it suits your agenda - hatred

Who said he wasn't entitled to an opinion?

I pointed out that he must be deluded to hold such an opinion.

You cannot be in Ally McCoist's presence without smiling, he makes you happy. He is also one of my footballing heros, just like bug DJ before him. Doesn't mean that they both have a clue about the club though. They are insulated from the real world.

Ally patently wants the club to follow a path that has proved to not only not work but nearly brought about our destruction. What should I do encourage him?

I think you will find that very, very few people would agree with Ally and his thoughts on David Murray or Ally and his thought son Martin Bain that doesn't make then haters any more than it makes others cowards for not agreeing but not wanting to say anything in case they upset the applecart.

I will make a deal with you.

When Rangers Men stop insulting our intelligence, when they decide to defend the club and when they decide to act in a normal fashion then I promise not to highlight their comments.

It isn't me who asked the board to try and cover up my salary, from public consumption, due to embarrassment.

It isn't me who decided to tell a national newspaper that the fan base think David Murray is a great guy.

and

It isn't me who wants to spend more money when the club is already facing financial ruin.

Make a deal with me, that when people I have no control over stop doing things you'll stop doing things? What part of that deal am I involved in? <cr>

I hope your business deals are a bit clearer than that.