Ally McCoist on David Murray

thehost

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Walter Smith, Mark Hateley and some others call him Alistair plenty.

I know, I don't know why it annoys me. I think it's because the only people (that I've seen) on here that say Alistair are the ones who clearly don't like him. I'm a woman so overreacting is in my genes! Lol

Ally is in a no win situation with people on here, doesnt matter what he says or what he doesnt say , they will nit pick at everything bar results ..sad really

See if he goes to pre match press conferences and talks about nothing but football thus giving the press no ammo against us most bears will be happy. And fuck those who won't because its the right thing to do.

See if he goes to pre match press conferences and talks about nothing but football thus giving the press no ammo against us most bears will be happy. And fuck those who won't because its the right thing to do.

and i say fuck those who nitpick and slate the manager at every turn..No surrender Ally

Maybe if ally spent less time behind a mic and more time coaching his fucking team our performances against part timers wouldnt be god awful

So now he should not do him pre march press conference Ffs if he didn't chat to the press folk like you would be saying why dose the manager not give us a view - you and a few others on here will critisise him no matter what he says or doesn't say !

Truth is we don't need a manager of any real standard right now. Demographics mean we'll rise to the top like a cork, as soon as the money-leeches are removed.

For that reason I was fine with Ally staying put- no one can deny he's weathered a shit-ton of bad times on our behalf.

But if this David Murray shite isn't a misquote, Ally needs to apologise for getting it badly wrong. David Murray is single handedly responsible for the worst period - by far - in our history.

Blaming bottom feeders like Whyte or Green is like losing a limb to a gangrenous wound, then saying that MRSA, rather than the fuck who chibbed you, should get the jail.

Maybe if he hadn't accepted an obscene salary or penny shares, tried to cover it up, spent his budget on dross and blamed it all on everyone else they wouldn't have cause to.

Im happy in the knowledge that a good result today will be like a dagger through the heart for some on here , as i know people on here have made up their mind want him to fail ...but the results just come rolling in :thumbup:

So now he should not do him pre march press conference Ffs if he didn't chat to the press folk like you would be saying why dose the manager not give us a view - you and a few others on here will critisise him no matter what he says or doesn't say !

:lol:

Stop talking about non-football matters at pre-match press conferences.

Not too much to ask for is it? Considering those papers and news outlets will live off any quotes for days and some even twist them to a negative.

And yes, before you even type it, he is entitled to an opinion on these matters; as a shareholder and the manager, but is it really the place or the time for that kind of thing?

I am all for Ally giving pre-match interviews to the media as long as he sticks to talking about football like all other football managers in Britain.

Im happy in the knowledge that a good result today will be like a dagger through the heart for some on here , as i know people on here have made up their mind want him to fail ...but the results just come rolling in :thumbup:

Yes, Rangers winning will be a real scunner for me and others.

See when your defense of Ally amounts to nothing more than calling people taigs, drunks and haters or suggesting that a Rangers win would be a "dagger in the heart", that tells you all you need to know about the mans merits as a manager.

David Murray's only downfall was being ambitious, he chased the european dream and it came back to bite him on the arse, I often wonder what would have happened if Murray had just waited for the ETB malarky to be dealt with instead of sending us down the river without a paddle, so I can see both sides here, he gave us some of my happiest moments as a Rangers fan, but does that outweigh the lowest point? hard one. Ally worked with the man for years he aint going to slag him off is he? just what this place needs tho, another negative thread directed at McCoist. and with that I'm out.