Boxing and MMA

Wizard V Wizard should be a cracker tonight :cool:

tbh DB i've not been impressed by too many of the first round games at this tournament couple of the qualifiers looked good but then crumbled against the more experienced pros with silly mistakes due to the nerves .

and

Cheers Boab and Airdrie (tu)

Have to say i'm starting to go off the darts, maybe this will change later on but I'm finding it boring the now :(

Why so BD just this tournament or on the whole ?

On a whole, it's just seems to be the same old faces doing the same thing. :(

Thats why I got bored of it.

Left it a while now back into it.

Have to say i'm starting to go off the darts, maybe this will change later on but I'm finding it boring the now :(

Why so BD just this tournament or on the whole ?

On a whole, it's just seems to be the same old faces doing the same thing. :(

i see what your saying hopefully the next few rounds here will throw some spanners in the works and give a few a wee booster for the following season (tu)

just wait till next year DB it'll be back to its best once more of the BDO players realise the fruit really is better (tu)

Yeah fingers crossed Hankey comes over from the BDO, he would shake things up on the oche.

Tony O'Shea impresses me. Maybe Gary Robson.

Hankey or Adams (even though that move ain't going to happen), would grab viewers.

We need some players that will step up and love to be hated, all this good fair play when they are big money up for grabs is getting old.

Yeah fingers crossed Hankey comes over from the BDO, he would shake things up on the oche.

Hankey or Adams (even though that move ain't going to happen), would grab viewers.

We need some players that will step up and love to be hated, all this good fair play when they are big money up for grabs is getting old.

why i hoped Nicholson would have got through he likes to feed of the crowd heckling him :(

why i hoped Nicholson would have got through he likes to feed of the crowd heckling him :(

King is another player that likes to annoy the fans and his opponent.

I remember when he pissed off Taylor, for throwing a dart over his head. We need more of this (tu)

King is another player that likes to annoy the fans and his opponent.

I remember when he pissed off Taylor, for throwing a dart over his head. We need more of this (tu)

When was this? :lol:

It was a premier league match, Taylor had just thrown his darts and went to collect and just after he collected his darts. King threw his 1st one, Taylor was not amused.

This?

Yeah that's it, what that doesn't show though is the two having a wee word in each others ear during and after the game.

Both didn't even look at each other in the post match interview, and turned sideways when shaking hands.

We need more gamesmanship in darts (tu)

Whitlock looks really sharp as i expected . Fully expect him to win to seal my accumalator, i was waiting on him and Young :lol:

Nailbiting to say the least a nice 100 or so quid will do nicely for over xmas tho!

Nice win well done mate (tu)

Cheers mate (tu)

Young done his best to nearly throw it away though, others were Jenkins,Part,Beaton,Van der voort

It was a premier league match, Taylor had just thrown his darts and went to collect and just after he collected his darts. King threw his 1st one, Taylor was not amused.

This?

Yeah that's it, what that doesn't show though is the two having a wee word in each others ear during and after the game.

Both didn't even look at each other in the post match interview, and turned sideways when shaking hands.

We need more gamesmanship in darts (tu)

Phil Taylors a wanker. He's quite happy for the crowd to be chanting his name in full voice when he's winning but when the shoes on the other foot like it was in the Premier League in Scotland he spits the dummy out. I hate the cunt

Whitlock looks really sharp as i expected . Fully expect him to win to seal my accumalator, i was waiting on him and Young :lol:

Nailbiting to say the least a nice 100 or so quid will do nicely for over xmas tho!

Nice win well done mate (tu)

Cheers mate (tu)

Young done his best to nearly throw it away though, others were Jenkins,Part,Beaton,Van der voort

Ive bet most of them players but on one the one accumalator(sp)

Van gerwin to win and wade to win 3-0 returns 23 quid for a tenner