*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Just when you think about giving up all hope, along comes a win which restores faith in the 10/- bet. Five homes tonight in domestic European cups and I win 3.38 quid.

Today, shitey wee bets on domestic European cup games, tomorrow, the world. :pipe:

Our trainer today is Luca Cumani and he comes here with a 19% strike rate for a level stakes profit of 19% for a level stakes profit of £8.24p. He’s only had four runners in the last 2 weeks but has notched up 3 impressive wins from those so we know that his stable is in form. He’s only the one runner at the course today and he runs in the 6.20.

Jazz Master comes into this after an impressive run at Kempton at the end of October. He showed an impressive turn of foot to land and stayed on well to land the spoils by 1 and a quarter lengths. He’s only been put up by 4 lbs for that effort and looks well treated in this class 2. It’s a competitive race with cases for a few of them but I have him down as a 4/1 shot so the 14/1 with Coral looks to be massive value to me and I’ll be going in for the win.

Selection: Jazz Master in the 6.20 Kempton at 14/1 with Coral for a win only bet.

Good luck

Powell comes here with an impressive 30% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £31.88p. He’s one runner at the track today and we’re hopeful that Uncle Dermot can land the spoils.

Uncle Dermot comes here from a good run at Yarmouth in a class 5 over a mile to win by 1 and three quarter lengths last October. He’s running here a lb lighter for that effort and although unproven over the fibresand he’s won on many different grounds and I don’t think today will prove a problem. Tom Queally rides which is another positive and he looks to be well treated in this field where he drops back to a class 6. Everything looks on place for a big run and the 8/1 with Bet365 looks far too big as I have him down as a 9/2 shot. It’ll be a win only bet for me.

Selection: Uncle Dermot in the 12.10 Southwell at 8/1 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Good luck

Powell comes here with an impressive 30% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £31.88p. He’s one runner at the track today and we’re hopeful that Uncle Dermot can land the spoils.

Uncle Dermot comes here from a good run at Yarmouth in a class 5 over a mile to win by 1 and three quarter lengths last October. He’s running here a lb lighter for that effort and although unproven over the fibresand he’s won on many different grounds and I don’t think today will prove a problem. Tom Queally rides which is another positive and he looks to be well treated in this field where he drops back to a class 6. Everything looks on place for a big run and the 8/1 with Bet365 looks far too big as I have him down as a 9/2 shot. It’ll be a win only bet for me.

Selection: Uncle Dermot in the 12.10 Southwell at 8/1 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Good luck

Stuck £15 on this!

Just as a matter of intrest mrwin, is this your views on the race or is it like a betting club you get them from? Always enjoy coming on here to get a wee bit more info on a race from yourself!

Stuck £15 on this!

Just as a matter of intrest mrwin, is this your views on the race or is it like a betting club you get them from? Always enjoy coming on here to get a wee bit more info on a race from yourself!

Stuck £15 on this!

Info I receive when it's in this format,anything else is short and sweet and of course my wealth of knowledge!!!!!

Merry Xmas

Had a fiver on suarez to score first, Liverpool to win 3-0. :anguish:

TBF, a knew my bet was gubbed at half time because I expected Liverpool to go out and batter them by a few more, but I didn't expect Cardiff to score. Och well roll on the coupons.