*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Newton v Thornton - Over 5.5 sets - Both were on irresistible form in the last round and this should go all the way

Burnett v White - Burnett win Burnett has looked like a refreshed player so far and has stronger form than White.

Webster v Barneveld- Barney win Can't help but feel Barneveld will be really buoyed by Taylor's exit and he should make it by Webster. Though the latter is confident so I wouldn't be so sure on Barney covering a handicap.

£5 returns £22.15

May also have a nibble on Painter +1.5 v Whitlock and M Smith more 180s than Wright.

For anyone backing Lewis v King tomorrow, it's worth noting that in twenty meetings between the two Lewis has only won four. Also King has won the last nine.

Not something that would bother me to much but I know some of you like a stat.

e same comments made about MAJOR MUSCARI when a non-runner after being selected in this column a week ago apply again at Wolverhampton today (4.55), except that he'll probably be better suited by today's 6f trip than the 5f contest he was due to contest last week. He has a very poor strike rate, but he looks to be going very much the right way for his new stable this winter, and he's very well handicapped on his old form, having plummeted 15lb whilst with Ian McInnes last winter. He has taken well to cheekpieces on his last two starts and ran as if well ahead of his current mark at Kempton last time returned to 6f, pulling a long way clear with heavily-backed favourite Foie Gras, and the time of the race was very good for the grade. His draw in stall 11 is tricky, but Interchoice Star and Lucky Mark should ensure an honest gallop, and Major Muscari, who will be 4lb higher from tomorrow, will be hard to beat if repeating his Kempton effort off the same mark.

2/1 and being hammered!!

e same comments made about MAJOR MUSCARI when a non-runner after being selected in this column a week ago apply again at Wolverhampton today (4.55), except that he'll probably be better suited by today's 6f trip than the 5f contest he was due to contest last week. He has a very poor strike rate, but he looks to be going very much the right way for his new stable this winter, and he's very well handicapped on his old form, having plummeted 15lb whilst with Ian McInnes last winter. He has taken well to cheekpieces on his last two starts and ran as if well ahead of his current mark at Kempton last time returned to 6f, pulling a long way clear with heavily-backed favourite Foie Gras, and the time of the race was very good for the grade. His draw in stall 11 is tricky, but Interchoice Star and Lucky Mark should ensure an honest gallop, and Major Muscari, who will be 4lb higher from tomorrow, will be hard to beat if repeating his Kempton effort off the same mark.

2/1 and being hammered!!

That'll do nicely :-)))

Cheers for that one, pulled me out of a hole today after I made an arse of reading the form and thought I was onto something in the last race at Kempton.

Poole Master 3.10 Chepstow take 10s if you can get it!!! :-)

Selections

Result

1 Over 2.5 Luton v Kidderminster (Total Goals) 28/12/2013 None 8/11 Won

2 Over 2.5 Alfreton Town v Southport (Total Goals) 28/12/2013 None 8/13 Won

3 Over 2.5 Halifax v Lincoln City (Total Goals) 28/12/2013 None 8/11 Won

4 Over 2.5 Hyde v Wrexham (Total Goals) 28/12/2013 None 3/5 Won

5 Over 2.5 Bishop's Stortford v Boreham Wood (Total Goals) 28/12/2013 None 4/5 Won

6 Over 2.5 Tonbridge Angels v Eastbourne Borough(Total Goals) 28/12/2013 None 8/11 Won

Bet No.1 a success

Selections

Result

1 Hull Hull v Fulham (Full Time Result) 28/12/2013 None 23/20 Won

2 Man City Man City v Crystal Palace(Full Time Result) 28/12/2013 None 1/8 Won

3 Man Utd Norwich v Man Utd(Full Time Result) 28/12/2013 None 13/20 Won

4 Aldershot Aldershot v Welling(Full Time Result) 28/12/2013 None 17/20 Won

5 Alfreton Town Alfreton Town v Southport(Full Time Result) 28/12/2013 None 8/13 Won

6 Braintree Town Braintree Town v Tamworth(Full Time Result) 28/12/2013 None 4/7 Won

Bet No.2 a success.

Good Day Today

Quite fancy Figaro in the 2.55 at Doncaster, 7/2 on a few on oddschecker but no price on any of the sites I use yet.

Had a look at what McCoy's up to in Ireland tomorrow, like the look of 7/1 for Carlingford Lough in the 3.05 at Leopardstown.

Also stuck a fiver on Costello who's over there tomorrow again. Company Calling for J Culloty in the 1.30 at Leopardstown at 10/1, just a bit of a blind gamble as its sire is Presenting.