*** Rangers Vs Chelsea ***

Broxi1872

It is also his position

Right-sided our assistand manager said.

Ortiz is flexible and while he will feature predominantly as a right midfielder, he can also deputise as a full back too.

Gers have been operating with smaller squads in recent seasons because of reduced budgets at Ibrox and the Spaniard's adaptability was an obvious attraction.

McDowall, who revealed Gers are working furiously on deals to bring in a number of other payers, added: "Juan can play as a right midfielder and in both full-back areas but we are looking at the more forward-thinking aspects of his play.

Any time he has played on the left, he has not looked comfortable.

I don't have to be a qualified football coach to see that it's not working for Ortiz out there.

I'm not qualified at all.

But I can tell you, like anyone who has watched Ortiz at Rangers can, that he is not effective on the left hand side.

That doesn't mean he'll be amazing on the right, but he'd be better - I can guarantee that.

wasnt meaning you it was more in general on here, i still think he needs time to settle and previous stints in his career show he can play the left

Stopping short of changing his name to Lee McCulloch, I'm not sure what Hutton has to do to get a shot in midfield. Whenever I've seen him play he's looked really tidy on the ball and comfortable in posession.

He looks very composed and aware of what is going on.

Right-sided our assistand manager said.

Any time he has played on the left, he has not looked comfortable.

I don't have to be a qualified football coach to see that it's not working for Ortiz out there.

I know he is a righty but he can play left also, he aint a lost cause on the left as some like to go on about... imo

Fleck looks confident today. That's what his game is all about. He could do us a turn this year.

Shite atmosphere.

When he gets the ball I am genuinely excited to see what he will do. He is the only player we have like that. I honestly think he has so much talent.

Fleck looks confident today. That's what his game is all about. He could do us a turn this year.

Shite atmosphere.

Would like to see him in a midfield 3 with Davis and a proper defensive mid and him supporting Jelavic, reckon he could become good if given a run there.