Spain V Scotland

G.E.C.

1998 is a distannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt memory :anguish:

So our next opportunity is the world cup 2014 which would be a 16 year absence. 16 years in which we have done nothing and that's if we qualify which i doubt.

Nae wonder i cannae stand internationals.

I want to hear no more slabbering over Barry fucking Bannan. Out his deoth at international level. Like a wee lost bhoy out there. Another one picked on name and mhedia rep only.

You do know this is Spain we're playing. Although you're in your element again I see.

Fully agree, mentioned this many times and was actually going to make a new thread with a poll asking if he should be kept. People can talk up Levein getting results against a Wales B team or N.I C team, but at the end of the day he has made too many mistakes in the competitive matches that Burley would and did get slated for.

1 extra point from the previous campaign in arguably an easier section, simply not good enough. Not the right man for the job, far from it.

Spot on mate. (tu) I am not afraid to admit he has actually made me dislike this Scotland set up, i despise the constant dross who get caps and his reluctance to go for victory against inferior opposition. He is out his depth.

We have good players and imo are heavily underachieving. I want our Rangers players to have no part of this mans regime.

Think I'm going to stay out of this thread as all the usual suspects will be circle jerking over Scotland losing!

Bit unrealistic thinking we would getting anything tonight although it was fun to hope! Hopefully we will see an improved performance in our next campaign as we definitely have a decent pool of players and are good enough to secure a 2nd place.