Spain V Scotland

G.E.C.

I just don't think it's the right time for Levein..He needs experience at a higher level.

He's taking us in the right direction, albeit slowly, but has been making mistakes along the way..Huge ones also.

If I personally liked him I'd probably give him another qualification..But I just do not like him, and that 4-6-0 does him no favours.

We should have qualified for the play-offs long before long tonight.

I just don't think it's the right time for Levein..He needs experience at a higher level.

He's taking us in the right direction, albeit slowly, but has been making mistakes along the way..Huge ones also.

If I personally liked him I'd probably give him another qualification..But I just do not like him, and that 4-6-0 does him no favours.

We should have qualified for the play-offs long before long tonight.

The fact we were a point above a team we took a point from in two games shows how fucked up this campaign has been.

Walter smith ? Really ?

Walter done a fantastic job 1st time around , bringing back a real team spirit , making us hard to beat and of course picking up a couple of great results along the way. But in all honesty , if its a new manager with fresh ideas were looking for , someone to improve our style of play and quality of our national side as a whole , I don't think Walter is the right man .

Fully disagree on both points.

With a decent man at the helm we could get somewhere in the next qualification group. Serbia, Croatia and Belgium are not that great, certainly beatable. Teams will take points off each other and that is a positive in my eyes rather than one team running away with it.

We could beat all those teams at home, including Macedonia and Wales.

Serbia or Croatia will win our group we will not be near the top when all the games are played