*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Started a new game put rangers and c*ltic in to league 2 both romped it with rangers winnin the league by 3 points only game i lost all season was the 2nd old firm game :disappointment: got to the quarters of the uefa cup and quarters of the fa cup aswell but i won the big 1 the johnstones paint trophy :sherlock: think the board will sell majority of my players but im gonna try play alot of youth anyway

How do you upload screen shots dudes?

Press alt+f9

then go into

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\screenshots

Then go to imageshack or tinypic then upload from there.

West ham 2nd season sitting 14th in the premiership , got under 1 million transfer budget despite being promoted , tried to get a few of the high earners away , everyone apart from green who I wanted to keep and Nolan who nobody wanted (50k per week :( )

Really struggling for goals though

My strikers are bueno Boyd klasnic vaz te and some young guy sanogo so goals really shouldn't be a problem , having to many 0-0 draws .

Also the expectation is to avoid relegation yet opening day of the season I'm expected to beat Newcastle away from home and they finished 3rd the season before

I'm West Ham as well. Got promoted in my first season, and finished 9th in the second and third.

Playing a 4312 as there was a real lack of good wingers at the club and quite a few good CM's.

Ochoa

Spence De Laet Tomkins Robinson

Collison Noble Adam

Taarabt

Maynard Macheda

Just played my first cup final and it was Rangers against Celtic. It was the strangest 10 minutes to a game i've ever played. Lafferty put me 1-0 up after 30 seconds but Samaras equalized in the 3rd minute. Goian put me back infront in the 7th minute but Brown got it back to 2-2 in the 9th minute. Brown was then sent off just after half time but Mulgrew scored for them 2 minutes later and they won 3-2. Gutted to lost it but still only lost 1 game this season so should win the league. Probably going to get Celtic in the Scottish Cup final aswell.

Doing well with Malaga, not so well with Belgium though.

I came second in qualifying for the world cup but only the top 8 2nd placed teams go into the play off and I was the 9th :angry:

3rd after 21 games with Malaga and into the Copa Del Rey semis after beating Real home and away in the quarters. Also got Lyon in the last 16 of the Champions league. Gylfi Sigurdsson is unreal, 16 goals and 17 assists in 29 games.

Tried everything to change my fortunes with we'd than but things only got worse , my defence after being the only posative thing turned into a shambles

So started a new game with QPR . £0 transfers and £616 in wages , the likes of cissie Zamora Barton are all on 65k per week and I can't get rid of them because it's there first season . Sold Jamie mackie for 3.5 million and brought in maniche on a free . Lost my first game away to fulham 3-2 then beat Bolton 4-1 at home

Could really do with a decent centre back for cover , has to be fairly cheap though , around 500k , any suggestions

Tried everything to change my fortunes with we'd than but things only got worse , my defence after being the only posative thing turned into a shambles

So started a new game with QPR . £0 transfers and £616 in wages , the likes of cissie Zamora Barton are all on 65k per week and I can't get rid of them because it's there first season . Sold Jamie mackie for 3.5 million and brought in maniche on a free . Lost my first game away to fulham 3-2 then beat Bolton 4-1 at home

Could really do with a decent centre back for cover , has to be fairly cheap though , around 500k , any suggestions

Fernando Meira on a free transfer if you're using the latest update. Maybe try Bamba or Bostwick (Stevenage), both should be ok as cover, as well as being versatile. If you want someone younger, Xulu from Sundowns, or Mathoho from Bloem Celt*c have potential but won't cost an arm and a leg.

Bostwick (Stevenage)

Mathoho from Bloem Celt*c have potential but won't cost an arm and a leg.

I recommend these guys aswell.

I have Bostwick with Blackpool and hes my 1st choice centre back in the prem.

Has Mathoho at Dortmund aswell before i sold him for £1.1m since then he's moved for £3m then £7.5m then £8.75m :disappointment:

You can get Jonas Ivens for around £170K due to his release clause, more than a decent cover.

Just started my first Rangers save in this game since the latest update came out. Managed to get clear of the 10 point deduction and sitting 3rd in the table 4 point off the leader. Also qualified for the Champion League, where I was drawn with Shakhter, Arsenal and Wisla. Beat Shakhter away 2-1, and drew with Arsenal at home. Only brought in Nielsen on a free, right at the end of the transfer window, who scored the first goal against Shakhter.

is there any individual training you can do to get a players aggresion down jordan mcmillian has 5 red cards this season and 18 yellows

players aggression normally goes down by 1 when they get sent off a couple of times