*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Got relegated with Sunderland got a message that we were close to administration.

So to start life in the Championship i punted 20 players considered first teamers for a total of £27m and brought in 15 players totalling £5.25m and as it stands at the start of December i'm top on 35pts.

No longer near administration now but the clubs values slowly decreasing, so i might be back there soon. :(

Really lost the urge to play this now might go Tenerife since was just there or try get back into my Blackpool save in Epl then not play it again for afew more weeks :lol:

Likewise.

I had a decent save with Rangers aswell, suppose i could just punt all the :wanker: next window.

Currently unemployed in the summer of 2021 as I've got a habit of winning big then resigning.. Mourinho style!

My trophy cabinet so far:

Rangers (July 2011 - June 2019)

Clydesdale Bank Premier League (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)

Scottish Cup (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019)

Scottish League Cup (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)

European Champions Cup (2019)

EURO Cup (2015)

European Super Cup (2015)

Holland (October 2019 - July 2020)

European Football Championship (2020)

Ajax (November 2020 - June 2021)

Eredivisie (2021)

Dutch Cup (2021)

European Champions Cup (2021)

Resigned the day after winning the Champions League with Rangers and with Ajax, and after winning the Euro's with the Dutch. Figured I'd search for a new challenge! What I enjoyed most about taking the Ajax job is that I didn't stick to the same 4-4-2/4-1-4-1 formations I used at the Rangers, went for a new attacking approach with a 4-3-3 but built it around a solid CB pairing! Next challenge for me is a World Cup then I'm considering loading the Argentinian/Brazilian leagues and trying to win the South American equivelent of the Champions League :lol:

So far I've went from past experience as a Semi Professional footballer to a World Class manager who'd earned £6 million in his career and now speaks Dutch as well as English. :lol: Also good to note that my winning percentage overall is 79% - not too shabby!

Also love seeing players I have signed at a young age, mainly regens, do well at other teams once I've left and they've been sold on..

6'6 Nigerian striker I signed for £3.1 million was sold on to Man United for £20.5 million.. now worth £32.5 million and is one of the best strikers in the game.

Speedy Argentian left back I signed on a free transfer when he was about 17 was sold on Arsenal for £6 million.. now worth £20 million.

Center mid pairing that cost me £1.5 million for a Spaniard and a free transfer for an Argentine sold on to Chievo for £8.5 million and AC Milan for £5.25 million..

Brazilian winger I got as a 17 year old for free was sold to Leverkusen for £4 million.. now worth £10.25 million.

Croatian center back that cost me £650k sold onto AC Milan for £6.25 million.

I've certainly got the eye for a player, and made Rangers a 900% profit on those players :lol::pipe:

(And last but not least, wee dickhead Jamie Ness, I sold him to Deportivo in 2015 for £2 million.. ended up joining C*ltic 5 years later for free and now plays for the sheep. :lol: :lol: :lol: )

6iw40w.jpg

Third season with Rangers on one of my games. Got 91 points in my first season & 100 in my second squad isn't great but amazing defensively solid. I may have conceded 14 goals but in all the games I've dropped points I lost 4-0 at Hearts, 3-0 at Parkhead and drew 3-3 at Inverness accounting for 10 of the 14 goals I've lost.

Just beat Celtic 1-0 at Ibrox Soti who I brought back got sent off after a minute Naisy scored so I'm 20 points ahead. Going for the treble this year and want to do well in the Europa League which I'm in after finishing 3rd.

Going to try do 10IAR but if it remains this uncompetitive I might ask one of my mates who supports the scum to go them and make it a challenge (tu)

Been playing as Belgium after a long spell of not playing FM. Thoroughly enjoying it.

Currently on a 14 game unbeaten streak which saw my rise as far as Fifth in the World Rankings (now 6th). I think the run actually stretches back to when I lost on penalties in the Euros Quarter finals on pens to Germany. Lukaku was actually top scorer in that tournament too!

BelgiumHistory_Records.png

-

BelgiumHistory_WorldRankings.png

Here's the World Cup Qualifying Group

WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSectionOverview_Stages.png

My tactics are pretty simple. The anchors allow protection to an already solid defensive unit, while one of them usually arrives late as support, while Witsel is usually charging from box to box providing support to both the defense and attack. Hazard is obviously the key player but even if he's not playing Dries Mertens or Dembele are decent enough as play makers to cause trouble. I often use De Bruyne on the RW as well to provide a different threat if things aren't going to plan. Lukaku is a tank.

BelgiumTactics_Overview.png

Oh, and after Administration, here's the new Rangers Chairmans spending for this current season.

RangersTransfers_History.png

n18840.jpg

Just made it 6IAR managed to get past Liverpool in the Europa League on away goals but then lost out to Bayern despite drawing 1-1 at the Allainz Arena.

Got a Scottish Cup Semi final against a lower division side and if I get past that will probably get Celtic in the final. Determined to win the double for the first time on this save to go with my domination in the league (tu)

Starting a network game btw lads.

I'm doing it via Tunngle because I can get more people on the network and it's superior to Hamachi anyway really.

Just download tunngle from here: http://www.tunngle.net/index.php?l=en&pg=downloads

Go into the private network tab at the top and join my network if you're interested

Name: RMnetworkgame

Password: 4menhadadream

The IP is 7.37.99.51

I've never used Tunngle before so we'll just see how it goes I guess. I haven't hosted one before either so I don't know how well it'll run.

Doing SPL teams outwith Rangers and the mhanky mob. I've went Hearts.

Getting bored of playing myself so please join if you're the same (tu)

Started a save with Barcelona, really enjoying it so far. Team's definitely ticking with the tactics...

BarcaSave1.png

Messi is fucking unreal, 7 goals in his last 2 games :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

BarcaSave2.png

Your managers name though hahahaha :lol: