How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Because all the correct decisions were made, therfore Madrid won, proving his point.

Of course they were , because he actually won one .

Refs and conspiracy pish only comes out when he loses .........every time , just like Lennon .

Enjoy it though , it won't last ............

Of course they were , because he actually won one .

Refs and conspiracy pish only comes out when he loses .........every time , just like Lennon .

Enjoy it though , it won't last ............

Winning the league so easily is just the start.

Wait until madrid strenthen at the end of the season.

Think Barca will win 2-0 tonight. Chelsea need an early goal. I might be wrong but I can see possesion tonight being about 70%-30%. Chelsea will hardly get out their own half so they have to be clinical with the chances they get

Think Barca will win 2-0 tonight. Chelsea need an early goal. I might be wrong but I can see possesion tonight being about 70%-30%. Chelsea will hardly get out their own half so they have to be clinical with the chances they get

If it’s 2-0 with 15-20 mins to go I’ll be happy, Chelsea only need the one goal then to turn it in their favor.

The longer they can keep Barcelona out the more the crowd will get uneasy and mistakes can then be made, I’d be hooking Ramires up to a red bull drip this afternoon…he will need to do some amount of running tonight.

Never enjoyed any of it , especially pansy boy scoring . Barca were crap and looked tired and Madrid were no better .

Maureen wins 2 games out of 15 tries and he's a hero again .

Barca will get back in the groove tonight ............

If Barca can create similar chances to what they did at the Bridge they will surely take them this time.

But I'm going to go for 2-1 Barca and Chelsea to qualify.

This game is totally unpredictable. If Barcelona have been able to develop a Plan B in the last few days, then they'll win.

indeed, so hard to predict. Chelsea coudl defend like warriors and we could see a game with 0 or 1 goal. on the other hand, barca could have a little morel uck than they did in the first leg and run riot.

wouldnt touch this game with a bargepole at the bookies.