Blue Knights have won

That for sure? Might not agree a CVA and that would mean liquidation?

Not trying to be negative just dont want to run off giving it the two fingers to tarriers for it to bite me on my arse. I am delighted that its a step forward for us tho.

The way things are panning out, with Ticketus removed from the CVA, and the discussions that have taken place between the Admin and HMRC, a CVA is almost certain to be approved.

You can't say anything is 100% certain, but it's looking better today than it was on Feb 14, and hopefully tomorrow when the ink goes onto the paper we can start to move forward.

Before I go mental and arrange a party (which I will!) are you guaranteeing us that this info is 100% true?

I.E. is your source reliable?

If so then the only thing left to do is... :peanut:

The info is 100% spot on, no doubt about it.

However, we got very very close a week ago and it got fucked up which is why I made it clear that it won't be signed until tomorrow, so we have got to wait for official confirmation but I have no doubt it will go ahead tomorrow.

My mate is a taxi driver and he has just dropped Regan off at Parkheed.

He was gonny speak to him but he spent the whole fare on the phone to somebody called 'Peter' who was clearly not amused.

He kept saying "I will sort it Peter, can't it just wait til I get there?, I will sort them don't worry"

He asked my mate to hurry up a couple of times.

Peter was obviously not amused and Regan kept saying "We will come up with something, don't worry, I will get my lawyers on it tonight"

Again and again Regan kept saying, "Calm down Peter, we wont let them get away with it"

Fuck knows what it was all about but I thought it might be worth sharing.

Peter Lawwell most likely..

Mark Dingwall says this (I'm just providing some info btw):

"The Blue Knights will be the preferred bidders the minute they and Duff and Phelps sign the same piece of paper.

If the last two and a half months has taught us anything it is to be cautious.

Once preferred bidder status is obtained there is still a vast amount of difficult work to do before a CVA/sale is completed".

Wouldn't argue with any of that. MD has the same info.

If true it's good news.

We are going to have to dig deep and support the share issue.

Feel a little deflated that the fucker who did this is going to get away free (for the time being).

I assume ticketus get the missing £9.5 million back and our claim against Collyer Bristow is being withdrawn.

As much as I doubt their financial muscle, I trust TBK's, if Miller's bid was £11.2 million with ticketus included, TBK's must have got the club for around £6-8 million. Hope they have some money to invest in return for their blazers.

So liquidation is no longer on the cards then?

Is that a cast iron guarantee by TBK's?

Of course it's not a cast iron guarantee CB, but with the work done on this by all bidders and D&P, it is almost certain a deal can be done with HMRC to avoid liquidation, as confirmed by Paul Clark on Radio Scotland on saturday afternoon.

So a vote for TBK doesn't mean no liquidation.

A few folk seem to be getting the notion that it's TBK or liquidation, when in fact both could be the same thing.

Lets see if mini gets on with it now the ball is in his court. Surely things will start happening, or will he just find someone else to blame. ?

I hope he can deliver cos if not he'll need a house next door to Salman Rushdie.

There is no vote.

I totally agree with your final two paragraphs though.

Another poster on another forum who was spot on with the Whyte take over etc.

"A mate of mine knows someone with inside info at ibrox. I have received a few texts from this source and I will say that the info I have recieved has been spot on (whyte takeover, rangers administration etc)

I received the following.

Blue knights have won to takeover RFC, will be announced preferred bidders tomorrow. Fine details have been ironed out over the weekend with duff and phelps. Ticketus is involved, Brian Kennedy is not. TBK will now proceed to agree a cva with creditors. HMRC will not block CVA. Sources foe this early information are private and won't be given out.

Make what you will. I recieved this about 8.30 tonight just been able to post it"

"A mate of mine knows someone with inside info at ibrox. I have received a few texts from this source and I will say that the info I have recieved has been spot on (whyte takeover, rangers administration etc)

Blue knights have won to takeover RFC, will be announced preferred bidders tomorrow. Fine details have been ironed out over the weekend with duff and phelps. Ticketus is involved, Brian Kennedy is not. TBK will now proceed to agree a cva with creditors. HMRC will not block CVA. Sources foe this early information are private and won't be given out.

Make what you will. I recieved this about 8.30 tonight just been able to post it"

Thats the OP is it not?

:lol:

I have always felt the blue knights would be a bit more accountable to their word (even though we don't know who exactly they all are!) but if prominent Scottish businessmen were to say one thing and then do the other at a cost to our club, their reputations would be in tatters...whereas an American or Singaporean could easily come in and make a quick buck and screw us over without blinking or fear of repercussion.

Apologies if that sounds racist, just acknowledging the cold, cruel, nature of business.

For that reason, I feel more assured that TBK should have our best interests at heart. Whether they are up to the job, I don't know. But if they are open and honest then I think they can rely on the fans support and if nothing else these past few months have shown how incredibly important that is for the club!

What you mean like Craig Whyte did?

craphead2.gif Looks like the time machine malfunctioned -

Don't know? this guy is on FF. Suppose it's probably the same text a few people have had. And it's been on a few Rangers forums.

Did you read the OP for this thread, because you have repeated what he said 390 + replies ago laugh.gif

Good to hear this has been doing the text rounds in terms of reliable info someone had heard :sherlock:

I am still cautious but if this is all do-able, then I am for it. I may not be totally enamoured by the BK's but they are a better prospect than liquidation and a newco which would be a disgraceful outcome on so many levels.