Blue Knights have won

What about last season is lisbon. FF (Dingwall) held an event down by the river or something like that, where they were charging bears to get in. Where did that money go?

Just wondering as we stayed in the main square instead of going down.

What about last season is lisbon. FF (Dingwall) held an event down by the river or something like that, where they were charging bears to get in. Where did that money go?

They done the same in Eindhoven mate, however I know it did cost to hire out the venue, maybe that was the same in Lisbon?

There are many folk who make money off of the support, a few on here too. I don't see where the crime is being committed, unless anyone is being coerced into handing over their cash, but even Dingwall hasn't been accused of kidnap......yet! :D

While the OP may be well-meaning in making such posts, it would arguably be preferable if some degree of personal control allowed them to hold off until official announcements are made. The premise of "loose lips sink ships" springs to mind.

I await official news eagerly, and hope that it is positive.

You didn't honestly expect it to be announced at bang on 9am did yÓu

Going to be one of these days mate.

If we haven't heard anything by 5 this place will be going mental.

Glad I'm studying at uni all day and won't get on much (tu)

I have no doubt that the OP is well meaning, but this thread has created nearly 500 posts about a rumour portrayed as fact. We should wait until it's official before trying to look clever by leaking what we hope is happenning. Let's see what today brings. D&P the eyes of the world are on you, and every move you have made since February will be scrutinised, when the saga eventually comes to a conclusion.

Not according to Traynor. (Who may well be at it, but the DR has been accurate about most of this according to GS)

DESPITE another weekend of intense negotiations and haggling there is still no clear sign of a winner in the race for control of Rangers.

Paul Murray large image

And hopes that the administrators would be in a position to appoint a preferred bidder today were fading rapidly late last night.

If another day passes with Rangers no closer to possible salvation, fans will be plunged deeper into depression.

All the indications suggested they’d see either American truck tycoon Bill Miller or Paul Murray emerge today and begin the task of dragging Rangers out of their financial hell.

But if all the supporters get is more hot air then their anger could reach boiling point.

Bill Miller

Miller says he will slap in a £12million bid, which would include the exclusivity fee needed to become frontrunner, today but his deal is extremely complex and involves a newco.

Murray’s plan is also far from straightforward and it was thought he was still trying to pull all of his Blue Knights into place last night.

His deal depends on Ticketus, who are owed £27m, agreeing to write off as much as £17m of that debt but their partnership has, it is believed, still to be signed and sealed.

If they don’t back Murray’s bid they’d face a lengthy legal battle to get anything back if Miller becomes owner.

But last night sources were suggesting today would pass without any significant movement towards appointing a preferred bidder.

While the OP may be well-meaning in making such posts, it would arguably be preferable if some degree of personal control allowed them to hold off until official announcements are made. The premise of "loose lips sink ships" springs to mind.

I await official news eagerly, and hope that it is positive.

Agreed. Crazy thread. I can only imagine the motives of the op.