Blue Knights have won

so...you have done nothing but post on the internet, whilst others are doing all they can to save our club

this forum, albeit, some of the posts, are a joke

do some of you not know that we are potenially fucked

what have you done(personally) to ensure that our club will survive?

mmmmmmm......ZERO

some amount of spackers on here

Good point. Like Dingwall or not (i'd say I probably fall into the 'not' category), but the man is at least doing something to do what he thinks is best for Rangers.

Still a difficult path ahead, but fingers crossed we can at least start moving forward again (provided this all goes through as said). Regardless of who takes over, I'll still never stop hoping for a load of falling space debris to target Whyte's villainous noggin.

what have the members on RM done to help the cause?

bought a red and black scarf?

donated money to the fighting fund?

both?

have some of you just bumped your gums on the internet, sat back, slated anyone that has the interest of the club

we are potentially going out of existence today

to the mouthpiece's on RM

what have you done?

this forum is souless, clueless, un-intellectual, and tbh a total spazzmo clique

alot of FF is Bad internet but this pile of dung takes the biscuit

you think you're important and have 'some kind of voice'

no...you are FF/VB rejects and quite frankly it shows

please ban my ass...and i wont have to suffer the medioricty that is RangersMedia

we may be totally fucked as a club in hours...and this is your response?

i despair

have you got anything else to get off your shoulders?

you dont give a fuck, i await your smartarse reply

jebus

Seems you only come on here to spout your vitriolic shite. If you dont like RM then fuck off else where

this forum is souless, clueless, un-intellectual, and tbh a total spazzmo clique

please ban my ass...and i wont have to suffer the medioricty that is RangersMedia

You could just log off and not post any more. Up to you.

you are around 11 years old.

:lol:

It's funny that you accuse us of being useless when you have done fuck all except spam useless shite on our forum.

Irony, meet chinaman. Chinaman, Irony.

Lord mighty. And I got hammered for making a crack about his mom when I was pissed up sloppy drunk. You people do this kind of shit when you're sober.

crabflute.gif

Lord mighty. And I got hammered for making a crack about his mom when I was pissed up sloppy drunk. You people do this kind of shit when you're sober.

crabflute.gif

You still owe my mother £40 for that night.

Don't make me break your legs Shane.

It will be years and years in the wilderness but it stops liquidation. As long as we realise this and dont start calling for heads next season.

Im just feart a lot of our fans dont quite understand whats going on, they see a new owner and magically thats everything hunky dorey. We are in for a lot of hurt in coming years!

Mate there is absolutely no reason why we cant go out and re-claim our title from the unwashed next season ... We have a decent squad who play for the jersey , just need to get them sorted with contracts , im sure TBK will do that ,.. We wont be world beaters but this squad has spirit and can mount a serious challenge to the scummers ,. C*ltic are shitbags and their manager is a mentally ill classless tramp who cant handle the pressure of the job .. That mob are there for the taken and our players will be hungry .. Everything wont be "hunky dorey" we will have our ups and downs but i fully expect that come the end of next season we will be celebrating 55.

KEEP THE FAITH AND NEVER SURRENDER :D

You still owe my mother £40 for that night.

Don't make me break your legs Shane.

Eh, better pay up. I'm one of the few people in this part of the country with most of their teeth. Won't take too long to find me.

Who else just went and got loaded up today because they were sick as fuck of all this? I should've been doing that the whole time: would've killed a few brain cells but saved my sanity.

Mate there is absolutely no reason why we cant go out and re-claim our title from the unwashed next season ... We have a decent squad who play for the jersey , just need to get them sorted with contracts , im sure TBK will do that ,.. We wont be world beaters but this squad has spirit and can mount a serious challenge to the scummers ,. C*ltic are shitbags and their manager is a mentally ill classless tramp who cant handle the pressure of the job .. That mob are there for the taken and our players will be hungry .. Everything wont be "hunky dorey" we will have our ups and downs but i fully expect that come the end of next season we will be celebrating 55.

KEEP THE FAITH AND NEVER SURRENDER :D

Exactly, say what you want about Murray Park but the youth it has provided us and is continuing to provide us has been astonishing starting from Hutton.

We can easily win the league next year, we have more than a good enough squad for it no matter what penalties are imposed.

what have the members on RM done to help the cause?

bought a red and black scarf?

donated money to the fighting fund?

both?

have some of you just bumped your gums on the internet, sat back, slated anyone that has the interest of the club

we are potentially going out of existence today

to the mouthpiece's on RM

what have you done?

Are you Mrs Dingwall? Feck sake.

China man has lost his mind-got chucked off FF for asking questions and I was an original member. Used to love that site but it has lost its appeal for me due to multiple banning s and no explanation as to why. Was the FBT guy if anyone cares.

Heard it was a blood bath over there today*. I've long forgotten what my handle was, just glad I stumbled back into RM.

*24-36hrs...

And so it drags on and on and on.........................

Administrators Duff & Phelps had set today as a deadline for naming either Paul Murray's Blue Knights or American businessman Bill Miller as their preferred choice to address the club's massive debts and take it out of owner Craig Whyte's hands.

But ongoing obstacles apply to both deals and neither of the bidders were ready to commit to an unconditional offer without receiving clarification from, among others, the Scottish Football Association and Scottish Premier League.

There was speculation last night that a deal had essentially been done to name The Blue Knights as the preferred bidder today but that was unfounded.