Transfers

I thought Draxler just signed a new deal to ward off interest from Dortmund?

Could be wrong, of course. It might just have been talked about in the press.

He did. 5 year deal as well. Was either to get more cash for him or they've had a sudden change of heart. I guess everyone has their price though.

He did. 5 year deal as well. Was either to get more cash for him or they've had a sudden change of heart. I guess everyone has their price though.

I think all he was saying was that if that big a club asked about him he wouldn't turn his back stupidly, he would at least listen to what they were willing to offer. I don't think there's any indication that Schalke are looking to cash in or that Draxler wants to leave.

Recognised as the best left back in England by his fellow pros over the past 24 months (winning PFA awards and making PFA teams is considered one of the best accolades to get because its your fellow pros who are acknowledging your ability) and widely praised by basically every pundit and journalist in the country for his consistency.

I don't normally say this, but sometimes your opinions are so off the wall I wonder if you actually watch much football or if you just make your opinions up as you go along. It's either that or you are a very good troll/fisher(wo)man.

The funniest thing about you guys is, not just that you often seem threatened by the fact that I am female and just might actually know more than you.

The funniest thing is I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK? WHO ARE YOU?

I rarely swear, rarely insult posters, and I even often apoligise if i dont agree with many mainstream ideas.

I have probably been watching football for longer than you have been alive. Many people on here have sent me messages and liked me for my strong knowledge of football and other sports and on the main most posters are nice and friendly and i enjoy even the kitchen the banter.

As I said i deep down I don't care what you guys think, but WHO ARE YOU to tell me I don't watch something I have loved for decades.

But I am slightly sick of some of you being rude and sticking up for each other and liking each other if I dont agree with you.

I think he is rubbish, MY OPINION. If you disagree, GREAT that's fine, but my opinion is not for you guys to judge.

I enjoy putting stuff on this forum, but some of your constant abuse to me over nothing is extremely tedious. As I have said ignore me if you don't like me.