Duff & Phelps out now

MasterD, who negative repped this. My disgust is at any poster who is happier to be right than to pride the survival of this club. If that is really worthy of a negative rep then i'd suggest that something is very much wrong

Stop fucking whining like a wee bitch and folk might not give you negative rep.

You can be all of those and be an enigma. You do realise the man's life story?; and I am not a fan.

It makes no difference, what happened to him was terrible but disabled people are still human beings, and you can get disabled people up there with the scum of the earth.

The fact he decided to carry on lying and cheating his way through business after his accident gives me no reason to admire him.

What it actually said was that he was owed £18m (plus some addons) and that if we were NOT insolvent 90 days after the conclusion of the tax case, he would write it off.

Basically though, it was a load of tosh as he knew from day one we were fukked.

He is a secured creditor and is due the money. He wouldnt need to go to court to get it, but others could potentially go to court to stop him getting it.

It wont be ticketus though as they could ultimately get more by letting him get the money (tu)

So by that you can imagine HMRC chasing him through the courts as well as ticketus if the CVA doent go through?

The brain damge bit from the agreement was that within that insolvency clause was that he would be due every penny he put in to us, but the admin guys are saying they can find no evidence of him putting money in, so is he still due money vis CVA or Newco

why are people going on about Murray. we are being run right now by a team.of lying cunts that have been working for whyte since before he took over.

that's our reality.

Why are people going on about the man who ran up millions of debts and used schemes which drew the taxman to stalk us for years resulting in him selling to an asset stripper?

Beats me tbh......

It makes no difference, what happened to him was terrible but disabled people are still human beings, and you can get disabled people up there with the scum of the earth.

The fact he decided to carry on lying and cheating his way through business after his accident gives me no reason to admire him.

He isn't an enigma, he is clear as day, completely transparent and consistent in both character and action. Happy now?

Why are people going on about the man who ran up millions of debts and used schemes which drew the taxman to stalk us for years resulting in him selling to an asset stripper?

Beats me tbh......

me too this thread is about our administrators.

So by that you can imagine HMRC chasing him through the courts as well as ticketus if the CVA doent go through?

The brain damge bit from the agreement was that within that insolvency clause was that he would be due every penny he put in to us, but the admin guys are saying they can find no evidence of him putting money in, so is he still due money vis CVA or Newco

HMRC have no legal recourse to chase him with. They will not get a penny from liquidation.

Ticketus can chase him as he acted as guarantor to the deal that gave us the money.

Liquidation = Whyte getting £8m from new "owner" = Ticketus getting £8m from Whyte.

In my opinion. (tu)

why are people going on about Murray. we are being run right now by a team.of lying cunts that have been working for whyte since before he took over.

that's our reality.

Because we need someone to blame and hope and pray the lying bastards in just now will save us and to that end we don't want to rock the boat in case we annoy them like the Miller scenario where he fucked off.

I know and you know that what i have just written is total pish but a lot out there believe it i am afraid

What was the name of the company that acted on behalf of whyte in looking at Rangers?

This shouting for the admin to be hung, drawn and quartered on the one sided comedy sketch made by daly..ffs..you only take from it what you want.......the whole thing was a crock of shit.

If they had hard undisputed facts they should have gone to the police about, their legal team who vetted this program prior to putting it on our screens would have told them to do this.

E mails .how many people on here could make out what the emails actually said..........who sent them and to whom...... they highlighted the odd word on screen.........why not show the whole email?

Surely Sammy summed up the whole situation as regards to the aim of this program.

Tell me why the court after a challenge from HMRC sanctioned the use of D&P as admin, these guys would face jail for doing what certain people on here have been continually accusing them of.

Money .......how much as they will be on a really good salary and would have to be a lottery style role over win as their careers would be finished there and then.

agree mate,Think they have made mistakes but D@P have to finish the job wherever that takes us now.

Its just too late for anything else

any administrator worth his salt can turn rangers into a going concern and achieve a cva.

Of course, Because the administration process is

a) something which is such common knowledge to the public;

b) a process which is always completed within a week of administrators taking charge, especially in relation to football clubs (haha) and

c) the football club running out of money within a week is no obstacle

Fuck me I wish you were in charge