New Puma kit

WadeWilson

Where are your leaked pics of the new kit?

Do you not usually come up with some pics before everyone else?

Aye mate, but I think due to the change to puma etc the shoot was only done yesterday instead of April or may like it normally is and it means I can't give an rm exclusive this season.

Not this year unfortunately :(

Aye mate, but I think due to the change to puma etc the shoot was only done yesterday instead of April or may like it normally is and it means I can't give an rm exclusive this season.

Hopefully we'll see something in the next day or two!

Hopefully we'll see something in the next day or two!

I don't know why it's always this big build up. When the photoshoots are done they should just get the photos uploaded on the site.

It will probably only be the home top revealed and the other 2 will have been done on the sameday :(

Atleast we have a date in place for the launch of the training kit, which is a bonus :P

Like others had said above not too botherd about the scroll crest not being stitched on the training gear, but it has to be stitched on the actual strips.

Why do Puma do such things, just wondering if their is actually any sense to it from a kit supplier mentality?

If ours isn't embroidered it would look really shabby. The manufacturers can get away with it on most strips like Barcelona and Man United, even the latest Scotland strip, because it's just a "badge" which can be produced on a piece of fabric then stitched on round the edges. The nature of ours doesn't allow that. I remember the first replica from Umbro in 1978 had the crest made of a kind of felt and ironed on.

Boooo! All the fancy-dan mock ups are shite get your drawings done, take it up a notch

I think the stars are a bit big, make it look daft. I prefer the badge being more prominent.

Every team on the planet has a badge.

Only one team in the world has the right to have 5 stars for their league accomplishments.

And, if there is one thing that pisses the paedos off more than anything else, it's those five stars!

they are the sole reason Liewell was so intent in getting titles stripped from us.

Those 54 titles are our greatest achievement - one that no team has ever matched.

Furthermore, don't you know that size does matter, duh!

Only one team in the world has the right to have 5 stars for their league accomplishments.

And, if there is one thing that pisses the paedos off more than anything else, it's those five stars!

they are the sole reason Liewell was so intent in getting titles stripped from us.

Those 54 titles are our greatest achievement - one that no team has ever matched.

Any I know maintain their one star is a greater achievement than our five.

If they ever make it to 50 the stars will appear double quick. Where Rangers lead others follow.