New Puma kit

WadeWilson

was checking some things online and found this, we're listed on their uk teams, top row ;)

and i'm assuiming our away and third will be one of these templates, hopefully our home will be original, but i doubt it, so the template for that is probably in here aswell,

http://www.lisssport.co.uk/PUMA_Teamwear_Catalogue_2013.pdf

i know it's late, considering the kit gets revealed tomorrow

was checking some things online and found this, we're listed on their uk teams, top row ;)

and i'm assuiming our away and third will be one of these templates, hopefully our home will be original, but i doubt it, so the template for that is probably in here aswell,

http://www.lisssport.co.uk/PUMA_Teamwear_Catalogue_2013.pdf

That blue template looks ok. It's nothing compared to this season shirt but.

Only thing that's making me sad is no more large badge!

http://www.lisssport...alogue_2013.pdf

Most of those templates have been around for ages mate, at least a year or so as I looked at a lot of them when choosing a kit for my 6-aside team.

The templates we are likely to get are the more top line professional ones like maybe Newcastle, Arsenal, Wolves, Cardiff or even Dundee's one.

Most of those templates have been around for ages mate, at least a year or so as I looked at a lot of them when choosing a kit for my 6-aside team.

The templates we are likely to get are the more top line professional ones like maybe Newcastle, Arsenal, Wolves, Cardiff or even Dundee's one.

I realised that after going through it, aside from the king one at the start it's basically the same as last seasons, pretty disapointing lol

the blue one that someone mocked up on here, based on the italy one is a topper, if it had a bit of red in it somewhere i'd be in love !

Also I may as well fire in the red & black versions of that mock up, seeing as this is supposedly the final night for speculation!

I for one would like to think that Rangers are a team who should get their own special design. The Italy one the mock up is based on is pretty classy, the most successful football club in the world should also get nothing but the best.

gersthirdaway.jpg

Also I may as well fire in the red & black versions of that mock up, seeing as this is supposedly the final night for speculation!

I for one would like to think that Rangers are a team who should get their own special design. The Italy one the mock up is based on is pretty classy, the most successful football club in the world should also get nothing but the best.

gersthirdaway.jpg

they're both toppers, i usually hate it when a team uses the same template for all their kits, but i'd love that !

really nice, should apply for a job at puma :P

gersthirdaway.jpg

Those mock-ups are amazing!

Every team on the planet has a badge.

Only one team in the world has the right to have 5 stars for their league accomplishments.

And, if there is one thing that pisses the paedos off more than anything else, it's those five stars!

they are the sole reason Liewell was so intent in getting titles stripped from us.

Those 54 titles are our greatest achievement - one that no team has ever matched.

Furthermore, don't you know that size does matter, duh!

I'm happy with the five stars. Makes me chuckle that it winds the taigs up but my point is I like the badge being bigger and a big louder than the 5 stars. If you look at those two picture of the badges, the one with slightly smaller stars looks much more elegant and classy. The badge looks great in it, I liked it that way, but hey, as long as its got the badge and the stars I'm happy.

gersthirdaway.jpg

They are both really smart but I don't know why some of you get so worried about this....yes we all want the team to look smart but 99% of people who would buy a top anyway will still buy it no matter what it looks like....I think some of you are turning into gayer versions of gok wan....I can't wait to read the critical evaluations from all the fashioneestas on here when it is launched!

They are both really smart but I don't know why some of you get so worried about this....yes we all want the team to look smart but 99% of people who would buy a top anyway will still buy it no matter what it looks like....I think some of you are turning into gayer versions of gok wan....I can't wait to read the critical evaluations from all the fashioneestas on here when it is launched!

Aye I was saying that a few pages back, I'll be buying the tops regardless.

I'll be buying the home regardless, will see what I prefer out of the other two as well

I reckon there will always be a hefty interest in what the kits look like, especially in these history making times. Look how we refer back to certain tops which represent famous eras etc

Plus digital editing is fun. I had designed one with a tutu but I'll pm you that one ;)