Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

I'm going, Tannadice say 455 tickets sold as of 11am this morning

I want to support out young team and its my right to make the choice

And its my right to make the choice of hoping never to cross you're path,obviously you are not a lover of democracy,in my opinion that puts you in the same bracket as the scumbags across the city.What part of unity is confusing you.We Are The People,sadly you will never be one of us.You won't be missed.

Can't get my head around this.

Every Rangers supporter went through one of the worst, if not the worst time in our clubs' history.

We all witnessed the wrath of bigotry and sheer hatred over the summer from the SPL clubs, and Dundee United were up there at the top.

Everyone of us on this forum stated quite rightly that we wouldn't forgive and forget, that in the past we have been way too passive, and now it was time to 'strike back'.

And the boycott of their stadium was a wonderful show of intent; displaying that we won't line the pockets of those who were verbose in their undying hatred of us, and it would demonstrate that the Glasgow Rangers had at last a rampant lion once again.

But I fear with several hundred supporters going, it shows a complete lack of cohesion; that we are back to the usual ways.

What fucking message is it to the rest of the mob that we rightly pronounce that no fans will go to tannadice, and now we have an away support that shows up your average away support for any SPL game?

Seriously, it's undoing the fucking message!

I appreciate people want to get behind the team, but by not going to the game, you actually ARE getting behind the team, and showing more support!

(tu) (tu)

Anybody uploaded there tickets on here thats claiming to be going to game??

I've not checked back through the whole thread since I was on today so there might be but couldn't see any so far,I doubt it though think they all have the camera's on a charge so can't take pics :BELM:

I dont altogether agree with the boycott and seriously considered going.I came to the conclusion after talking to other Bears that we have to show this poisionous club that there actions against us will have consequences for them and by going was hurting ou